8.2
Fabulous 1,482 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 1,482 Total Reviews
Barcelona Pere Tarres Youth Hostel Located at c/Numancia 149-151, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona c/Numancia 149-151
82% 1482
41.3888512 2.1331501
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016
6.6

While I was there, they have cleaned very superficially, and I was in a room of 8. Also the coffee is good in terms of quantity but the coffee machine was pretty bad! I love the fact that I could cook in there (there is kitchen facilities) and specially the location.

Hello! Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear that, we will send your complay to the cleaning department. However we hope you've had a nice stay in Barcelona and we will very happy to welcome you back Best regards

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016
7.1

What I liked most about this place was the free breakfast. They had a really good selection. Location was okay (get off at Maria Cristina, then use google maps, it's a ten minute walk) Girl at the reception was friendly and helpful. I only stayed one night so can't say too much about the atmosphere. The rooms were okay, but the shower was awful. Cramped, tiny, with the worst pressure and no nozzle. It actually hurt.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

Pere Tarres is a really big & modern youth hostel. The rooms are nice and you have a locker for your things. The breakfast buffet is excellent! You have a great variety. It's a few hundred meters from Sants Railways Station and on the other side of the street is a big shopping centre and a super market. It's not that easy to meet new people as in some other hostels, though.

11th Aug 2016
7.7

The hostel is quite clean and secure, the staff is lovely and warm. Had some trouble with the room when I first arrived, tired and struck by heat I was probably not the happiest person, but they did everything they could to fix the mistake. After seeing a lot of reviews praising the breakfast, I was quite surprised when I got there. Only white bread and pastries, but that just might be a part of the Spanish culture, the coffee tasted like chocolate and the only decent was the cheese and ham.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

Really nice hostel. Rooms are very clean and modern but the shower was poor. Not a very central location but one can easily take the metro. The free breakfast was fantastic, the staff extremely friendly and I would definitely stay here again.

Hello! Thanks a lot for those nice words :) We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us. We cannot wait to welcome you back in Barcelona Best regards

29th Jul 2016

Very clean hostel with friendly staff, and a lovely vibe. The breakfast was also really good. Highly recommend.

27th Jul 2016

Great hostel with great service. Comfortable rooms with very modern services, everything was always clean and well attended to. The free breakfast is great and there are options to have lunch and dinner at the hostel too which is convenient. The down sides are there isn't much of a community feeling to the hostel. It didn't have that hostel feel, perhaps because it's so large. And also the wifi signal didn't reach to my room. I still recommend it and would happily stay again!

Hello! We are happy to hear from you. Thanks for sharing your nice words with us. We will be also happy to welcome you back in Barcelona in our hostel. About the wi-fi, we will check the connections because it should work everywhere even the rooms, thanks to let us know. Hope to see you soon best regards

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
26th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I have ever been! I would recommend and come back.

Hello! Happy to hear your nice words! We will be happy to welcome you back in our hostel :) Best regards

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

Staffs were very helpful and friendly....and the free breakfast was really really good! Everything was pretty good except the wifi. I could only use the wifi in the lobby and I had to go through many procedures to get the wifi. Also, the design of the washroom wasn't good for the mixed dorm. The showering space was so small and I had to open the door to get my clothes...it was pretty akwarded when there's a man in the washroom at the same time.

Hello! Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion. We appreciate your words. We will be happy to welcome you back in our hostel. Best regards

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

It was a nice place to stay. Roomy and clean, each dorm room has its own bathroom and shower which was nice instead of a floor shower. Close to the metro and shopping mall and restaurants. Not much of social scene at this hostel. Lots of middle school and high school age kids around. Overall fine stay though.

Hello! We are happy to hear from you. We are glad that you had a good stay with us. Hope to see you soon in Barcelona. Best regards