Barcelona Pere Tarres Youth Hostel Reviews

c/Numancia 149-151, Barcelona, Spain

Decent Hostel. Comfy beds pretty good AC. If you have a really big bag lockers aren't big enough, still a decent size though. Overall excellent stay.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice place with a good atmosphere. A lot of people hang out in the common area. The free breakfast is simple, but good and free, so can´t complain. Bathrooms in my room weren´t super clean. Mold on the walls and the rooms smelled of it also, but told reception and she seemed concerend. A/C in the rooms which was awesome, since it´s so hot right now. Only other downside was that wifi only worked in the common area, but it actually worked with ton of others on it, so again, can´t complain.

Ideal for holiday-makers, lots of different people to meet at the Hostel

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Kenya

I literally just stayed here one night for a bed. Seems like a fine, cheap hostel. The rooms were a bit cramped but each one had its one bathroom which was convenient. The rooms do get quite warm at night though. Breakfast was good. The wifi does not exist in the rooms, it's only available in the reception area. It was full of larger younger groups of 16-18 y/o kids, so if you're looking for something cheap and not really looking to meet anyone this would be great for you.

There were several different kinds of bugs in our bathroom. The breakfast was not good - watery coffee, toast, lunch meat, cereal, and extremely sugary juice. The overall feel of the hostel was not homey. The walls in the hallway had metal on them and it felt cold. It was similar to a college dorm. It was pretty far from main attractions but it was relatively close to a metro station. My sheets had holes and stains. I do not think it was worth how much I paid. There was also no wifi in the rooms

• 3rd Jul 2015

Buch of high school kids. No social atmosphere. However the facilities are very nice.

The hostel did not give me. Credit for the booking amount. Neither did hostel world.com I am a little apprehensive about using this booking site again

Very nice

Just an average hostel - nothing too special. Wifi only worked in the lobby area. The location was not too far from metro. The staff was very helpful and amazing. I would definitely stay here again.

Was staying here for the Champions League final to experience the atmosphere. We were looking to meet people and go out in the town. However, our room had a couple with two children in it, this made us feel bad about coming in late etc. the only other person in the room thought it was ok to continuously smoke in the bathroom so the whole dorm stank.

My friends and I had a great stay here in Barcelona! The facilities are great - private bathrooms for the rooms, open kitchen, in-house restaurant. And the people there are great too - we met some lovely travelers during our stay. Our one and only criticism is the breakfast! We think it could be majorly improved by scrambling up some eggs! Thank you!

There is a mix of families, groups of highschool children and travelers staying at the hostel. Everything was clean, except the kitchen where some people leave their dirty dishes without cleaning and there is no leftovers shelf or so, so that nobody knows which food belongs to someone and what is lying there for long time already. Breakfast was good.

This place was really dead when so there. pros the beds were really comfortable and the bathrooms were really clean . Also it is mostly families which is fine but I wasn't expecting that.

Secure lockers to keep valuables in. A bit away from the main attractions but there's a metro nearby. Staff all speak English well. No wifI in rooms is the only problem, but you can get it in the communal area.

• 21st Feb 2015