Barcelona Pere Tarres Youth Hostel Reviews

c/Numancia 149-151, Barcelona, Spain

pretty far away from the center and most of the sight, but nice buffet breakfast with well-equipped kitchen. Near shopping mall and supermarket.

Breakfast was alright, wifi only in common area, not very good overall.

Not really a youth hostel especially if you are in your 20s. Huge age range from middle school to people in their 30s (very shady and disrespectful). Meeting new friends is a problem esp as a solo traveller. No wifi in rooms. Breakfast is ok. Cheapest laundry services ive seen though! Close to the main train station. Would not go again.

This hostel is handy because it is very close to the train station. Staff is always pleasant and helpful with good English skills. I've been coming to this hostel for a few years now, every time I come through Barcelona. There is a Jewish Synagogue right behind it on the next street.

Good hostel alot of pussy

The breakfast is simply, but good, you can eat well. The lockers are good, but in my room was noisy because the street is near. The wifi doesn't works in the rooms, to me it is good.

The hostel is nice and well-organized although it lacks a bit of atmosphere. The check-out was surprisingly early (10 am). Still, the staff was very friendly, the free breakfast was delicious and I enjoyed free internet access available all the time. Dissappointing was the lack of a kettle and the fact that the common kitchen was closed after 10 pm or so. The hostel is better suited for school-age groups than backpackers.

Friendly staff, quiet and pleasant environment. Easy enough to get a good night's rest.

The hostel is very good, has an amazing breakfast, good staff, nice accomodations. The only negative point is the distance from the subway. But I discovered in the last day that the smart way is to go by tram (1 station until the subway).

Expect a lot more from a hosteling international place. Rooms and building was dirty. Beds uncomfortable and dirty, there were stains on my sheet. No wifi in rooms just in lobby. Well far out of the centre. Staff seemed ok, breakfast was good. Would not stay again. You can probably find somewhere better for a similar price.

this hostel feels like a hospital.. actually I think it once was. the mood is dead. location is out of the way if you plan on going out at night. staff was nice but it's under some sort of school and the outside area is nothing like the photos, the whole place has a dark vibe. not the place for young backpackers!!!!

Well security is good as well as the price. But it's hard to find a hostel with less atmosphere, boring long corridors with boring cell-like rooms and boring people. The breakfest is bad (as can be expected for a hostel). Other that the rooms there is an area with computers and a terrace (which closes).

• 1st May 2014
  • Sweden

Staffs are very friendly, kind and helpful. Building is quite new and cleanly maintained. Breakfast which is included in accommodation fee is also good both in quolity and quantity.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Japan

We walked to FC Barcelona Stadium and Park Güell and other places it's not close to any really but totally do-able. I didn't like having to take other people's sheets off my bed, made me feel like they didn't clean properly. The showers also could be cleaned more. Other wise, breakfast was good the atmosphere was great as well.

There should be wifi in the bedrooms

it's little bit unconvinience not to be able to use WIFI in bed room.

Thanks for you comment. About the wi-fi in the rooms, we are trying to create an atmosphere in the lobby this is why we don't have wi-fi in the room. We trying to improve everyday to make your stay as much confortable we can. hope see you next time in the hostel. Felipe. Receptionist!!!

I like this hostel very much.The hostel is very close to subway station. It is very convenient to go to town centre and camp nou. It is including breakfast buffet everyday. You can also cook in the kitchen. The staffs can speak Eng very well. They help the travellers with pleasure. It is my good memory to live there.