Barcelona Tierra Azul Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Valencia 223, principal 2, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

I thought I booked a room with large windows, but we got a dark room with 1 little window that gave us a view on the "shavel". I was disappointed. The answer of the receptionist was "the other room is for couples" - what kind of answer is that? I think we had the same room as the previous reviewer with a depressive light... So watch out, backpackers!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

We were in a very dark room with only one window that let in very little light. This room needs a higher wattage light bulb because it was a very depressing room to live in. Also, the wifi should be upgraded so that you can get it in your room - we know you could get it in the common area, but that's not always the most convenient.