Barcelona Tierra Azul Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Valencia 223, principal 2, Barcelona, Spain

The kitchen was ok to cook, bathroom was clean (though it was very small to take a shower), and bedroom had a good size. The good/bad thing about the bedroom was that there were no windows (good because of no noise from outside). Excellent location, and received a good advice from the staff about where to rent a cheap bike. If you're checking-in in the morning, better letting them know, because there was no one in the morning.

I thought I booked a room with large windows, but we got a dark room with 1 little window that gave us a view on the "shavel". I was disappointed. The answer of the receptionist was "the other room is for couples" - what kind of answer is that? I think we had the same room as the previous reviewer with a depressive light... So watch out, backpackers!

• 5th Mar 2014