Bards Den Letterfrack Reviews

Lettefrack, Galway, Connemara, Ireland

We were here for only one day and we didn't have any problems. Took a while for someone to open the hostel for us though, we arrived in the afternoon and the place was deserted. The lady at the neighboring pub told us to go to the back and knock. Facilities were enough and as advertised. Located right in front of the Connemara park and the bus stop is also right there.

This hostel overbooked me and did not tell me until I showed up for my reservation. They told me I had no bed but the hostel down the road had a bed for me. Thank goodness the other hostel Old Monastery had a bed for me!! Anyways I would not book here ever again. They also didn't seem very sorry and didn't offer a reason why there was a problem with my reservation until I asked and it was then they told me they had over booked.