Barefoot Hostel - Female Only

9.0
Superb 281 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017

Didn't have locks on the individual room doors, but other than that this was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Quiet, large, clean, and lots of space to relax. The female-only conditions made me feel a lot more comfortable and I am glad they have something like this available for travellers.

• China, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

right in the downtown area, there's a metro nearby which is super convenient. The hostel is clean, quiet and well decorated. Good for a short stay.

• Russia, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

Absolutely fabulous experience! I wish I stayed there 2 years ago when I visited Ottawa. The owner is a wonderful person. Great experience all around!