Superb 15 Total Reviews
Superb 15 Total Reviews
Barefoot Manta Island Located at Yasawa Island, , Yasawa Islands.
Fiji
Yasawa Islands info@barefootislandfiji Fiji Islands Yasawa Island
91% 15
-17.1644101 177.1974563
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 31-40
19th Oct 2016

I stayed at barefoot manta for quite some time. A lot longer then the average guest probably would- hence the island hoping Options. I personally was not bored at all!!! The staff was so welcoming and personal that I felt like part of the barefoot manta family after just a few days. A lot of my expectations were exceeded. Especially the dive shop staff were very competent and made my Open water certification- experience amazing! It was great! I hope to go back as soon as possible! VINAKA!