Bärenwirth - Hotel Restaurant

9.9
Superb 27 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
15th Feb 2017

I had a wonderful stay. A beautiful location in a cute little village with stunning views of the alps. Staff were friendly and accomodating.

• ivynguyen
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Friendly and helpful service, amazing views, clean and rustic rooms, great breakfast, transfer to the ski slopes a few km down the road. Loved my stay!

9th Nov 2016

This place is an absolute gem. The owners are super nice and informative and drove me to town and a nearby skibus stop. They are very welcoming and strive to make your stay the best possible. The location is fine since there's a bus stop right out front and if you like hiking like I do, I had a great hike back from Innsbruck to this hotel. The hotel itself felt like I was in an Inn from one of the many fantasy books I read. It was wonderful and I would definitely stay again.