Bärenwirth - Hotel Restaurant Reviews

Römerstraße 14, Innsbruck, Austria

Beautiful hotel and restaurant in the mountains above Innsbruck. Gorgeous scenery!

Amazing location with breathtaking views! The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food served at the restaurant downstairs was of a very high quality. Upon arrival we also received a guest pass which provides you with free bus trips between the villages around the area amongst other things which came in very handy. Overall a fantastic, relaxing stay - would definitely recommend!

I enjoyed every minute staying in this hotel. The staff were really helpful and friendly! I loved the mountain view from my hotel room and the food in the restaurant was amazing! It was little away from the city but there was a bus stop right next to the hotel and it's located in a very quiet neighborhood, this is great if you want to relax and stay away from busy city life! I would definitely go back if I visit Innsbruck again!