Bargain Stay Reviews

Calle Asuias Marc 159, Entreplanta 04, Barcelona, Spain

Much too small, room is like a prison cell, no windows, very hot and just enough room between wall and bed to walk out the door. The man who runs the place was very pushy for us to leave, he came into our room at 9am and demanded the keys back and took our sheets even though checkout wasn't until midday and he didn't leave the premises until 2 hours later so he could've collected them later. Linen was old and worn. Not a nice place to be.

The room is so small. If you use the hostel just for sleeping, there is no problem. Location is perfect! You can walk to sagradafamilia. And the price is really cheap.

The hostel was supposed to be a 6 bed female dorm. Instead, there were two rooms that were literally as big as my closet, with a bunk bed in each, and one normal sized private room. The private room had males each night, which defeated the purpose of a female hostel/dorm. My bunk had a total of 3 people! I messed up my reservation time as well, and was reminded for at least 20 minutes about how to be a responsible guest. I couldn´t find the hostel because its not a hostel but an apartment.

If you just want a bed to sleep and a shower, it is the right place, but this is actually not a proper hostel, it is like an apartment and the guy just put some beds in the rooms. There is only one toilet and shower and botj are in the same room. No lock. The rooms are so small that 2 persons cannot be standing at the same time. Is really cheap though.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts