Directions to Barletta Orange
Map & Directions
Walking From The Barletta Train Station (Piazza Francesco Conteduca):
1. go straight accross Piazza Conteduca until reaching Viale Carlo Giannone (foot path that runs across the city park)
2. cross the entire length of Viale Carlo Giannone until the begining of via Alfredo Baccarini
3. continue straight on via ALfredo Baccarini for 100m until you reach Plazza ALdo Moro
4. Cross straight thru Piazza Aldo Moro until reaching the begining of Via Consalvo da Cordova
5. Continue straight on Via Consalvo da Cordova for 100m until you reach number 24
6. in front of Via Consalvo da Cordova 24, turn left towards the small plazza of Massimo d'Azeglio
7. continue straight accross Plazza of Massimo d'Azeglio for 20m. until reaching the begining of Via Sipontina
8. continue straight on Via Sipontina for 50m until you reach va Marulli
9. at the corner of via Marulli and Via Sipontina turn left.
via Marulli 2 will be 5m to the right.
From Autostrada A14
1. Exit Autostrada at Uscita Andria/Barletta in the direction Barletta
2. Turn onto SS170 in the direction Barletta
3. continue on ss170 for 1.6 km
4. upon reaching the rotonda, turn right entering the rotonda.
5. exit the rotonda at Via Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour
6. continue straight on Via Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour for .5 km until reaching the end of the street at Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi
7. turn left at Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi and continue for 0.1 km
8. turn right at Corso Vittorio Emanuele
9. continue straight on Corso Vittorio Emanuele for 300m. until you reach the begining of Via Marulli.
Park your vehicle on Corso Vittorio Emanuele and proceed on foot for the final 20m of via marulli. Via Marulli 2 will be on your right.
The building is on the corner of Via Francesco Saverio Marulli and via Sipontina with the entrance on the Via Francesco Saverio Marulli.