Barmy Badger Backpackers Reviews

17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London, England

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in when I've been in London. It was five minutes walk from Earl's Court station, the staff were super helpful and friendly, the facilities were excellent, everything was very clean and the price was extremely reasonable. Very highly recommended!

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, everything worked just fine!

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Finland

Excellent hostel! The staff were very helpful and friendly. My room was spacious, the beds were comfortable and had a personal reading light with usb port and power outlet and liked the big locker with safe inside. The hostel had a very relaxed and homeley feel and the dogs were adorable. Thank you and intend to stay again when back in London.

• 24th Aug 2015

I love the Barmy Badger, I have stayed there several times and am looking to return in the near future. The beds are super comfortable, the shower rooms and toilets are clean. The kitchen is the heart of the house where you can meet people from all over the world. Free breakfast from 8 till 9:30 as well as Tea/coffee all day is a big thumbs up. The TV room in comfortable and relaxed. The only thing I would like to suggest is a power point in the female only dorm for hairdryers/straighteners.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger again. We are so pleased that you love the hostel, our free breakfast (5am to 9.30am), our super comfortable beds, our cleanliness and the sociability of the kitchen! Ken is putting an extra power point in when he gets back from holiday :) Safe onward travels from all of us here and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future :)

This hostel must be one of the best hostels in London. Great location, and all the staff are so kind and helpful. I will be returning for sure the next time i'm in town:))

• 21st Aug 2015

This place has got to be one of the BEST hostels I have ever stayed in (& I've stayed in loads). Super location, helpful & friendly staff but most of all just a really homely & welcoming environment. The one thing this place seems to get perfect is the storage space: huge lockers with a mini safe in each one, as well as shelving, lights & powerpoints/USB ports on each bed & under bed storage also. Beds & pillows are super comfy! Huge well stocked kitchen & ace facilities! LOVED my stay :)

Fantastic location. It is less than 5 mins walk to Earls Court Underground, close to restaurants and pubs and within walking distance to museums. The hostel is for more 'older' (25+) travellers, so it is quiet and definitely not a party hostel, which is what I wanted. Staff are friendly, facilities are quite good, very comfortable beds. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and would stay again if I'm in London.

• 18th Aug 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you liked our fantastic location, our relaxed, chilled atmosphere, our friendly staff, the beds very comfortable and that you would recommend us to friends! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

I stayed at this hostel for just a day. But I can say that this is the best hostel I have ever stayed it. Location is excellent. Staff is very helpful and friendly. In just that 1 day, we discussed some movies, watched TV together and also discussed about the cities we visited / wish to visit. The lockers are safe. Cleanliness is maintained. Only thing I cannot judge is the breakfast facility as I did not have breakfast here due to some work but I am sure it would be above average.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us the best hostel you have ever stayed in and that you liked our helpful and friendly staff and our good level of cleanliness! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Excellent location. Friendly and very helpful staff. Made our some what difficult situation very easy. Cheers!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you liked our excellent location and that our staff were friendly and helpful and made everything easy! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Great friendly small hostel in good location. The owners are lovely and the hostel is clean with great facilities. I would not hesitate to stay here again next time im in London.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us a great friendly hostel in a a good location and liked our cleanliness and great facilities! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Great, affordable hostel in London! This is not a party hostel; everyone is very respectful and responsible. Staff is wonderful! The place is a bit on the older side, but the owner did say that they will be renovating come wintertime.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us a great, affordable place and our staff wonderful! You are right, every winter we do as much renovating/upgrading as money and time allows us to do! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Some very friendly long termers. Great location. We had a great stay thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so please that you had a great stay, liked our great location and found our very few long termers friendly! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Lovely place on a quiet residential road a few minutes' walk from Earl's Court Road and eponymous underground station. It is a converted family house and feels that way. Big kitchen with bucket-sized tin of free coffee. Garden. Two friendly dogs. Staff dedicated to making you feel at home. Slight whiff of stale beer in sitting room is my only criticism. And the hostellers. When I was there, all they did was talk into their phones. They ignored each other. Anti-social bunch in a lovey place.

• 6th Aug 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us a lovely place, liked the friendly dogs and that our staff made you feel at home! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Staff was incredibly helpful, friendly and kind--please continue with you great smiles! Thanks for asking me how my stay was continuously. I felt like you really cared.

• 4th Aug 2015

This was a great hostel. there are some long term guests here and it wasn't really a party atmosphere. it was great though because I was able to actually get sleep for a full day of sight seeing. the staff was awesome, gave good recommendations, and offered help when the underground went on strike. the free breakfast saved the wallet, but there were great places to eat nearby, and access to public transportation within a few minutes walk.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us a great hostel with awesome staff and that you liked our free breakfast and good location! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

The stay was enjoyable, especially for a first time in a hostel. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The hostel is very close to a metro station and has a great environment around it. It is also a short walk to some attractions like Hyde Park. Rooms were kept very clean there was adequate space for your belongings. Having showers in the room was convenient. Not so convenient toilets.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that your first ever stay in a hostel was enjoyable, finding our staff friendly and helpful, the rooms very clean with good storage and our excellent location! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

The staff are lovely and the location is great :) The smaller dog is friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found our staff lovely and that we are in a great location! Safe onward travels from all of us here and Tinka sends paw waves :)

I was in 6-person mixed dorm. Secure place inside out, pretty clean, room was big so it didn't feel cramped, mattress and pillow made out of memory foam-like material so I slept well (it's a hostel so expect to be woken up occasionally by other guests), stable WiFi, and you get personal outlet with USB port + lamp. Cons: Shower really small and no paper towels in bathroom. Hostel is in Earl's Court--easily accessible to city center by train but not by foot. Floors squeaky. Nice place overall.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you liked our security, the spacious room, good WiFi, the personal light/usb ports and that you got a good night's sleep! Our location is actually very close to many things - you can walk to the Natural History Museum in 10 minutes and to Kensington Palace in 15 minutes. Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

I loved this hostel. Staff were so friendly and treated you with enthusiasm that can be lacking in a big city. Will definitely stay again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you loved the hostel and found our staff friendly and enthusiastic and that you would stay here again! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Very friendly staff (with a cute dog!), room was clean and spacious with a clean bathroom ensuite. I really liked there was an USB outlet at each bed.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found our staff very friendly, the room to be clean, spacious and the personal USB/reading light/power plug per bed! Safe onward travels from all of us here and Tinka sends paw waves :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5