Barmy Badger Backpackers Reviews

17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London, England

Friendly and helpful staff, great facilities. I really enjoyed my stay!

The best hostel experience i had in London. Considering London prices and what they provide (free wi-fi, towel, breakfast) i can definitely recommend it. Staff is very very kind and helpfull. Only one detail that it gets really hard to arrive (like i did) at 2am and quitely set-up linen in the top bed in a room with people sleeping.

Great hostel!!!

I had an excellent stay in this hostel. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the beds are comfortable, the room was quiet. Everything was very clean. Good breakfast, even with Nutella. :-) A special thanks to the nice owner at the reception, who tried her best to find out where I could meet Gary Barlowbefore the concert. It was an outstanding evening!

If you're carrying a lot of luggage it's hard to lock it up in the small cabinets available. The location is really nice. The rooms themselves were very clean. WiFi worked really well in the room I stayed at which was a big plus.

• 2nd Apr 2014

At last a clean and well run hostel ın London! Only stayed a nıght but was very ımpressed with this hostel and wısh all others could have the same standard!

We stayed in a 6 mixed bedroom. The bedroom was ok, it could probably have some facilities like a reading light in each bed. For 6 persons could be not very nice only one light. The bathroom was clean and had a good shower. The breakfast is simple, but ok. We definely recommend this hostel.

For the amount of money we paid (i.e. a lot, and I'm coming from a eur country not even the states), I was pretty offended we had to put on and take off our own sheets. I've stayed at 15€ a night places in France that were fancier. I understand London is expensive, but that was absolutely crazy. I felt like I was in some movie on college kids traveling abroad but was paying prices like I was at the Madrid Ritz that no college kid could possibly afford.

A home away from home! Will stay there again! Area is safe and near shops which is handy

• 23rd Mar 2014

I really liked Earlscourt and found the hostel easily. My bed was comfortable and the hostel was warm and clean. It was £30 a night because I shared with three strangers (female). They were friendly so all was fine. Good hot shower, quite small bathroom. Breakfast available was toast and a bit of fruit and tea. It would have been good if staff were available because I and others were unsure around the kitchen. Also more choice for breakfast would have been good. Overall I would recommend

• 22nd Mar 2014

The experience was sort of ruined for me as a traveller by all the people living there full time. Security was really good though.

Good location. The staff is nice. Decent breakfast and a great kitchen. The only thing I didn't like was the mattress, old and awful.

Fantastic hostel. The staff were welcoming, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. The 6 person dorm was spacious, had a bathroom and was very clean. I really liked the huge personal locker with a programmable safe inside. Breakfast was good and the kitchen was a bonus as I could cook. Liked the fact that there were no "extra costs" - they even printed out my boarding pass for free. Totally recommend this hostel!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Love the Badger!!!! I really like the staff, how clean the hostel is and the atmosphere - very chilled out and friendly. Definitely recommend staying here.

Easy walk to and from the Earl's Court tube station. Very spacious room and very helpful, friendly staff. Would definitely stay there again!

The staff and facilities are fantastic and the location is close to various museums and a tube station. I've had a wonderful time here and would definitely recommend this hostel to other people!

• 19th Feb 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you had a wonderful time with us, found our staff and facilities fantastic and that you would recommend us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Friendly staff, very good location! Had a botle of bubles waiting for us because it was Valentines Day, for free! Overall I was happy with the service, altough we had to make our own beds, which after a long trip it's not what your looking for! Breakfast was good!

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We had a great time at Barmy! We stayed there 3 nights, everything was very clean and the staff was so helpful and friendly. Breakfast was also good, we could eat as much as we wanted and choose between coffee, tea, juice and milk. Only 3 minutes walking from the tube and many places to eat nearby. I really recommend it!

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you had a great stay and liked our cleanliness and the helpfulness of our staff. Thank you for your recommendation!

My stay was great. The hostel is clean & the staff friendly. I enjoyed the free breakfast, wifi and a good atmosphere. You can store your bags there on the day you are leaving and it's free of charge too. It's off the main road so quiet but only 5 minutes walk from the station. Close enough to the museums to walk there. Will definitely stay again!!

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Poland

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased you had a great stay with us and liked our facilities and cleanliness!

Excellent London Hostel: my place of choice when I come to London. Clean. Helpful staff. Good kitchen. I don't like the three-tier bunk beds though. But they are made of wood, so they aren't as creaky as metal ones!

Thank you for your review and for finding the Badger and excellent hostel! We are pleased that you liked our cleanliness and helpful staff. We look forward to welcoming you back when you you next visit London!