Fabulous 770 Total Reviews
Fabulous 770 Total Reviews
Barmy Badger Backpackers Located at 17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London.
England
London London SW5 9SB 17 Longridge Road, Earls Court
86% 770
51.4938223 -0.1956510
    Rooms available

• Austria, Couple, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

This is IT! I brought my boyfriend to this first "couple-trip" to London and we were 100% satisfied with our stay at the Barmy Badger Hostel! It was easy to find, very close to underground station and near a well-sorted supermarket. We arrived, received our room keys without any waiting time and were ready for sight seeing within minutes! Our room (double bed private, top floor) was quiet, clean and comfy! Top! Will visit again!

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
11th Apr 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Balmy Backpackers. It was value for money, great location, wonderful staff and so great to have breakfast included!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

Incredibly friendly staff (and dogs!), other guests very nice, too. Was a bit skeptical at first about them only having two toilets but I didnt have to wait to use it even once! The kitchen is extremely nice as well but maybe someone should invest in a few more forks.. Worked for me though. One thing is that the railing for the stairs leading downstairs is made of two separate parts, I had one too many adrenaline rushes when it suddenly ended! Overall loved it though, especially the location!

• rubychoosday9867
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

Awesome hostel! Maybe a little on the pricey side.. But it's London! Staff were absolutely fantastic upon arrival, let me check in early when I arrived completely jet lagged and were great with helping my find my way around. Great location near Earl's Court underground station. The rooms, bathrooms and kitchen were all clean. Really can't complain without getting picky! Exactly what you'd expect from a basic hostel :) Thanks for a great stay!

• Poland, Male, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

Very cosy plase with nice people and good trasportation!

5th Mar 2016

When choosing a hostel for my stay, I looked at location and the fact that free breakfast was included and I was not disappointed. The hostel is very close Earl court station and had many shops outside on the main road to eat and shop for necessities. I was very satisfied with the breakfast, as being self served gives a freedom. I am very satisfied with my stay.

• Italy, Couple, 18-24
28th Feb 2016

The hostel is situated in the city centre, very close to earl's court underground station. The staff is really kind and you have everything you need.

26th Feb 2016

Friendly staff. Good mix of short and longer stay residents, very welcoming. Well laid out and solid bunks in the 4 bed room. I'd stay here again!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st Feb 2016

This hostel truly positively stands out amongst the other hostels in London. A very pleasant place to stay; clean, comfortable, friendly staff and ideally located.

9th Feb 2016
5.7

One traveller said: "The hostel was one of the best you will find in London..." On the same day, another traveller said: "The place was in a complete state of disrepair. The sheets were old, like 10yrs plus. The carpeting was torn and dirty. the bedding and pillows we're old and just horrible..." The hostel doesn't deserve such a high rating. Can't understand why quite a few people gave a 10.