Superb 865 Total Reviews
Superb 865 Total Reviews
Barmy Badger Backpackers Located at 17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London.
England
London London SW5 9SB 17 Longridge Road, Earls Court
91% 865
51.4935718 -0.1958977
    Rooms available

18th Sep 2016

Great hostel! The staff is very nice, the rooms are comfortable, the location is wonderful and the atmosphere if very friendly. I will definitely stay there next time I go back to London!

11th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Barmy Badger. It's a little out of the centre, but easy to get to on the underground and near all the things you need - especially a grocery store! People were very friendly and the rooms were well set up for a longer stay - ensuite bathrooms and lots of space to hang clothes. Highly recommended!

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
10th Sep 2016

This was the first of three places I stayed at, during my trip to London and by FAR, the best! Thank you for a great stay! If I knew what waited for me at my next two places, I'd have stayed here all six days, instead of just the first two.

7th Sep 2016

Shower was a little small, but the room was a breath of fresh air from our previous hostel! Staff is super helpful and very friendly!

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

The only blip in the whole stay was a drunk who got locked out banging on what felt like the hostel walls in the early hours. Otherwise everything about the stay was awesome. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and the beds were super comfy

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2016
8.0

The friendliest staff/owners I have ever encountered. There are a few short term residents here so is a scoffers my vibe. Simple breakfast and everything was clean, nice big rooms as well

• England, Female, 41+
27th Aug 2016

Great hostel. Everyone really friendly . Fab location very close to tube n loads of food places

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

Room 7 has its own bathroom - though the shower was tiny. I kept hitting my elbow or my face on either the wall or the soap holder and I'm not that big... Room 2 gets loud in the mornings with everyone having breakfast and the window opens to the backyard so if anyone is out there it's also pretty loud. The in-room shower flooded and the toilet in the basement was being renovated so going up a flight of stairs to use the toilet was annoying. Otherwise I really enjoyed my stay.

• mealsway8122
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

Had a lovely stay the owners were so lovely and helpful. Went out of their way to help me sort out a few errands and so friendly. Beds were comfy and had a room with a shower in room was very handy.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

Great location, close to tube stop. Friendly staff on arrival, and very helpful with an early check in. Good solid beds means no squeaking! Good facilities and breakfast included is always a winner