Barmy Badger Backpackers Reviews

17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London, England

Barmy Badger was so friendly, from the moment I arrived, your staff couldn't have been more helpful, allowing me to have a shower and a cup of tea after along flight even though I wasn't able to check in. thank you for your kind hospitality!

• 27th Jun 2015

Great little hostel, perfect company and (surprisingly) comfortable little beds. Fab location, easy to get to and from with public transport. Would definitely go back :)

• 26th Jun 2015

A great place to stay - very reasonably priced, friendly staff - love Tinka the doggie on reception! Clean, comfortable, help yourself breakfast was perfect.

• 24th Jun 2015

Enjoyed the stay, thankfully the staff helped with bags because the stairs, particularly the spiral are very difficult to manage. We had a private room however the rooms very small and no tea and coffee facility except 4 floors below. Would be nice to have kettle in room. There are limited bathrooms (2) which is a problem.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Badger and for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We have a total of 10 bathrooms (a ratio of 4 per bathroom), but apologies for only pointing out the bathrooms closest to your room. The free tea, coffee, milk and all food are stored in the kitchen to prevent unwelcome visitors in the rooms. Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Had a nice time at Barmy Badger, I'll tell my friends to stop by if they ever want to stay in London for a few days ! Very nice staff, I enjoyed the conversation. I look for forward to coming back.

• 14th Jun 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Badger and for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you had a nice time here, found our staff nice and that you will recommend us to your friends! Safe onward travels from all of us here and we look forward to welcoming you back :)

Best hostels I have stayed across the whole Europe. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. You could leave the luggage for storage for free (big plus!!). very clean and quiet.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • China

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Badger and taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you found us the best hostel that you stayed in throughout Europe and that our staff were extremely nice and helpful, liked our cleanliness and our free luggage storage! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Nice place to stay, very pleasant staff and easy to get to

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Badger and for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you found us a nice place to stay, our staff very pleasant and liked our good location! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Very nice stay at the Barmy Badger Backpackers. Staff extremely nice and helpful. Room very clean, and with everything needed (locker, usb charger...) Hostel close to Earl's court station, convenient to reach city centre. Nice neighbourhood, with restaurants and shops. Just a little problem with the door : not closing very well by itself, and without any door handle, it was impossible to close it properly. The problem is that anyone can thus enter the room without the key.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you had a very nice stay, found our staff helpful, liked our cleanliness, location and facilities in the room! We do adjust the door closers regularly, but guests can use their key to close their door if needed. Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Really nice people working there, Ken couldn't have been nicer or more helpful even though I still rang the bell after he had put a sticker to make sure I got in easily. Relaxed - lovely not to see any ageism, everyone was great and what a location. Long may it exist and I'll definitely be back.

• 11th Jun 2015

Really nice place, great and helpful staff

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us a really nice place with great and helpful staff! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Easy to get to. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean and comfortable.Good security with a decent sized locker for each bed. Breakfast wasn't fancy but had everything you need including muesli, toast and some fruit. Coffee and tea where always available (instant coffee) and a good kitchen to use. A well run hostel, but you still can't guarantee a good nights sleep even if you pay a bit more, people snore everywhere. They supply earplugs though! Recommended.

fantastic service from Glen

Great location off Earl Court station, diverse & safe neighborhood. Lots of restaurants & grocers around. It's a traditional London converted home. Lots of steep stairs but plenty of character. Quiet place, not party central, guests kept to themselves. Very small laundry facility, nice kitchen and back yard patio. Staff was very nice & accommodating. Staying there again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you liked our great location, our nice and accommodating staff, our facilities and our traditional London townhouse full of character! Safe onward travels from all of us here and we look forward to welcoming you back :)

Really impressed with the friendliness of the staff on both the night and day shift's. Very helpful and cheerful.

• 27th May 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Badger and for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you were really impressed with all of our staff - their friendliness, helpfulness and their genuine cheerfulness! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Great hostel. The free breakfast was fruit, toasts and cereals with a decently outfitted kitchen. Good showers!

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Badger and for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you found us a great hostel, you liked our free breakfast, our kitchen and our good showers! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

The linen I received at my arrival (only the sheet, not the duvet cover) was not clean. But I realized only when I got to the room and started doing my bed. As I arrived late and was too tired to go to the reception again to swap it, I ended up using it like that. No big deal... it just spoiled a little bit.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Badger and taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you rated us highly for our security, staff, location, value and facilities! All linen handed to guests are washed that day, but we do apologise that we did not notice any discolouration in the blue bottom sheets - we do replace those regularly as discolouration looks unclean. Your one had obviously slipped through the net. Again, apologies. Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Great hostel. In my opinion, best in London.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you find us a great hostel and the best in London! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Very nice and clean. The staff is helpful and friendly.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us very nice and clean and our staff helpful and friendly! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

The building itself is fairly small, but has a garden with tables and chairs that you can hang out in. The kitchen storage space can be cramped at times. Other than that, this is my third time and there will be a fourth in the near future. I love this hostel and will keep coming back as long as it exists. I am getting a little tired of the area because, other than the pubs which aren't all that much fun, there aren't too many places to go to have fun near by.

Thank you for your review and for returning to stay with us again. We are so pleased that you love the Badger and we look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in London! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Besides a not so nice morning due to the guy sleeping in my dorm (who also didn't respect the hostel locker rule), everything was ok.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found everything was ok! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3