Barmy Badger Backpackers

Superb 1013 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1013 Total Reviews

19th Apr 2017

Loved Barmy Badger! Went to many walking tours in London that seemed genuinely excited by the fact that I was staying there too... Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating, and I felt very safe and taken care of. I like that the place isn't super modern either, has more charm than other hostels I stayed at on my travels. Would love to go back!

• sdkiernan9560
  • USA, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

Fantastic stay here. Good location, clean & quiet rooms, nice kitchen, and very helpful and friendly staff. Really great that there are individual safes as well. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in town!

13th Apr 2017

This hostel was great. We stayed in a lovely double room that was comfortable and clean. The walk up to the top floor had me a bit winded, but I'm also a bit out-of-shape. Very nice and helpful staff. They let us stay in hostel for quite awhile before our actual check-in and were helpful with London tips and maps. Would recommend this place.

13th Apr 2017

Loved it! Cute little place. Friendly and helpful staff. Laundry facilities are a plus. Nice breakfast. Right near a metro stop, convenient for getting to Heathrow or into the touristy zones of London. Only downside is that I didn't get to see the dogs more :(

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed staying here, staff were friendly and cheerful. Great location, a short tube ride away from all the touristy areas and has loads of restaurants near or a supermarket within 5 minutes walk.

• India, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

Really Good Stay! It was a Very homely feeling. Breakfast was help yourself which was a very good idea. The lady at the reception was very helpful. Check in was easy and they let me keep my luggage there for the day. Will definitely be staying here again whenever I'm in London.

6th Apr 2017

I absolutely loved this hostel. The beds are very quiet and cozy. The storage areas in the rooms are plentiful. The whole hostel was clean and also homey. The staff were great. The dogs are cute. The location is really in a fantastic part of the city (I thought it was a bit far out from all the touristy stuff but it's all walkable and I actually prefer this path of town). No complaints. Highly recommend!

4th Apr 2017

Well placed hostel for getting out to Heathrow airport. Friendly owner. Decent kitchen. Some long term residents, which gives it less of a traveler vibe than some places. Not a party hostel, which is fine with me. I've stayed before, and would go there again.

3rd Apr 2017

I had a great experience at Barmy! The free breakfast was just what I needed to start each day! The staff went above and beyond and even provided solid advice for traveling in Europe as it was my first time. I met such wonderful people here. The back patio was a great area to sit out and meet your fellow Barmy Badgers. Earl's Court Underground is only a 5 min walk away, and takes you right to the center or town plus most highlights in London. I highly reccomend this hostel!

• USA, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

Terrific location with easy access to the tourist locations. Friendly staff and nice accommodations. Definitely recommend!