Barmy Badger Backpackers Reviews

17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London, England

I was just passing by on a 13 hr layover and wanted a place to nap and shower. The staff were very helpful in accommodating me, making sure I had a quiet room for a quick snooze. Clean, easily accessible and centrally located, and very helpful staff.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked our staff, cleanliness and location! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Its great because you get allot of privacy, on the other hand the house needs more maitnace and better locks on the doors. I enjoyed my stay and the conviniance of the near by tesco supermarket. Common áreas should stay open 24/7, they close them at 11 pm

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! The tv room is open 24 hours - only the kitchen and the garden are closed at 11pm so that our guests and neighbours are not disturbed. Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Staff is VERY kind and helpful, they will do almost anything to ensure your comfort. While the location is a bit far from the city center, the nearby tube station provides a straight shot to King's Cross or Heathrow. Breakfast was slim, but I think that's because many of the people staying here are more long term than regular backpackers, so they have their own groceries. Bathrooms are clean. Lockers felt very secure, especially with the included safe.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found our staff kind and helpful, liked the lockers with personal safe and our cleanliness! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel-- it was clean with good accommodations. You could tell that rooms/bathrooms were being cleaned daily. The shower itself was small, but not unmanageable.From check-in to check-out the staff was very helpful and answered any questions. The location of the hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Earl's Court Station, so while there aren't any places to go out at night in the area, it is easy to get on the tube. Overall, enjoyed my stay a lot. Nice other travelers

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you really enjoyed your stay with us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Everything was great here. The staff was really nice, and it was quiet at night. Also the location (Earl's Court) is closer to Heathrow airport than other hostels so I didn't have to carry my luggage in a packed train (tube).(of course, farther from West End though). Overall I really liked the place.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found the staff really nice and that you reallly liked the hostel! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

The best about this hostel is the great staff and the atmosphere around. There have been also quite a lot long-term guest that made this hostel their home and were really fun to be around. Besides that, the hostel was no more than average. My room was small and facilities rather old, but everything was clean.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found our staff and atmosphere to be great and everything was clean! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

really nice hostel in a perfect area, especially if you plan to attend a gig at Earl's Court + very close to a tube station. staff is also very nice. highly recommended.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you found us really nice and you highly recommend the Badger! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Cool place,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found the Badger a cool place! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Overall a nice place. The rooms are not fancy, but each person has their own storage cupboard and a safe in it as well so you can store your things. Just be sure to bring your own lock. The breakfast was typical bread,cereal, tea ect but good and its included in the price so bonus. All the staff was friendly. Location is awesome as its so close to the tube ! over all we enjoyed our stay here

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked the free breakfast, lockable cupboard with safe and our staff friendly! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

This was one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. Had a very "homey" feel about it. Location was just perfect for siteseeing - just a short walk to the subway system. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Also there was a good, free breakfast and also a well equipped kitchen. Barmy Badgers have policies in place to ensure guests get a good night's sleep, and this is definitely important. I would most definitely stay there again!

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found the Bager to be one of the nicest hostels you have stayed in and that you liked our homey feel, location, and our staff! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

The hostel was nice and the breakfast was great. My only complaint would be that the shower drain was clogged, which apparently happens a lot. I do like how quickly the staff dealt with the issue, but it would be nice if that problem was fixed for next time. Also, paper towels would be nice to have in the bathrooms.

• 30th May 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found us to be a nice place and that the breakfast was great! We regularly treat all the drains and blockages do not happen very often. Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Its a good place to be if you are looking for a good location, but I will think is quite expensive for what you get. The place is clean and secure but I will only recommend if you want someplace to sleep and is near from everything

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found us to be clean, secure and in a good location! We are sorry that you found us to be expensive, but breakfast, wifi, lockers and bag holding is included in the cost unlike in other hostels. Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

A great hostel, the only negative thing I have to say is that sometimes there was no bread for those who came to the breakfast a bit later than others but still within breakfast time. The lockers with the safe box was good-especially that you got to choose your own code, but my bag didn't fit in there because of the shelf. The staff were very helpful when asked questions and the atmosphere was very good.

• 27th May 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked the helpfulness of our staff and our lockers with safes! Sometimes the Receptionist is busy with check-outs and check-ins to run down to the kitchen to check on breakast, but if asked, more bread, fruit, etc will be provided! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

These are the nicest people. The place is owned and run by a brother and sister, so friendly and helpful. It is a small, homey hostel in an old Victorian in Earl's Court, a couple of blocks from the Underground. Earl's Court is a cheap and convenient place to stay. The physical facilities were not a good fit for me. Specially built bunk meant lower bed came chest high, needed a stool to climb into it. No elevator, 5 flights of stairs. I couldn't have got my large rolling bag up by myself.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found the staff really friendly and helpful and liked our homey feel! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Awesome location, right next to the tube station. Staff were ever so friendly and helped with anything we asked. Great kitchen facilities where you can cook your own meals. Spacious dorm rooms with lockers and safes. Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found our staff friendly and that you liked our facilities and the lockers with safes! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Me and my brother went to London for our first time and we stayed 4 nights at the Badger. It was a really nice place to stay at; a good kitchen, nice bathrooms, great security and friendly people from all over the world. The only thing we can complain a bit about was the comfort of the beds, not the best, but ok. It felt like 'home' and so close to the underground and a big Tesco supermarket. I would recomend it to anyone who needs a cheap and good place to stay. Enjoy! I hope we will return

• 15th May 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you like all of the homely feel, our facilities, our security, the mix of guests and that you would recommend us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Great place! Welcoming and helpful staff. We will definitely stay there again :)

Thank you for you review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked our welcoming and helpful staff, the hostel to ne a great place and that you will stay again! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Girl at the counter was helpful and easy to talk to. Common room was great

• 15th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found our staff to be helpful and easy to talk to and that you thought our common room was great! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

No complaints! Staff were very friendly, and willing to sign for a suitcase that the airline had to deliver, so we didn't have to wait for it. Good location, only a short walk from the Underground.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Feels like home.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you feel at home here! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.