Barmy Badger Backpackers Reviews

17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London, England

Really enjoyed my stay will be definitely staying there every time it have an event in London

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you really enjoyed your stay at the Badger and we ook forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in London for an event! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

An excellent staff, clean bathroom and rooms. Thanks a lot! I'll keep the address in the case I come back in London!

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found our staff excellent, our bathrooms and rooms clean amd you will stay with us again! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

I stayed in the Barmy Badgers hostel about a month ago, left there& had to make an unexpected trip back to London. I didn't have to think twice as to where I would stay & was so happy they had a bed available for me as the Barmy Badgers is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Also the location is just perfect as it is only a very short walk to the Earls Court underground metro system. I was able to get on a train there which went right to Heathrow Airport. Thanks Ken & Liz for everything!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and for your lovely review! Safe onward travels from all of us at the Badger.

I absolutely loved my first ever stay in a hostel. Possibly because the barmy badger backpackers is such a great place to stay. The hostels long term residents are friendly and fun to be around. Would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to stay in London and doesn't mind a hostel stay. I'll be back!

• 4th Jul 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing the Badger for your first ever hostel stay. We are pleased that you found us a great place and that you would recommend us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

The Barmy Badger Backpacker was a great place for my first hostel experience! The staff was very helpful and the neighborhood was lively and fun. The breakfast was alright and the people who stay are very easy going. There are a handful of people who stay at the hostel for extended periods (i.e: months) which were actually really knowledgeable about the area. The wifi was superb and everything was clean and neat.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger for your first hostel experience. We are pleased that you liked our cleanliness, our staff helpful, our atmosphere and our fast WiFi! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Rooms were clean and had lockers (bring your own lock, none are supplied) that were a pretty good size. Also what safes which were handy. Located within five minutes of Earl's Court metro station that links up to most of the important stuff you want to see in London. Staff were great and helped me out with my laundry when the machine started playing up. Breakfast was a bit average but I couldn't complain.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked our cleanliness, the personal locker/safe combo and that our staff were helpful! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

I was just passing by on a 13 hr layover and wanted a place to nap and shower. The staff were very helpful in accommodating me, making sure I had a quiet room for a quick snooze. Clean, easily accessible and centrally located, and very helpful staff.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked our staff, cleanliness and location! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Its great because you get allot of privacy, on the other hand the house needs more maitnace and better locks on the doors. I enjoyed my stay and the conviniance of the near by tesco supermarket. Common áreas should stay open 24/7, they close them at 11 pm

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! The tv room is open 24 hours - only the kitchen and the garden are closed at 11pm so that our guests and neighbours are not disturbed. Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Staff is VERY kind and helpful, they will do almost anything to ensure your comfort. While the location is a bit far from the city center, the nearby tube station provides a straight shot to King's Cross or Heathrow. Breakfast was slim, but I think that's because many of the people staying here are more long term than regular backpackers, so they have their own groceries. Bathrooms are clean. Lockers felt very secure, especially with the included safe.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found our staff kind and helpful, liked the lockers with personal safe and our cleanliness! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »