Barmy Badger Backpackers Reviews

17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London, England

Friendly and helpful staff, great facilities. I really enjoyed my stay!

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, our facilities great and that you enjoyed your stay! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

The best hostel experience i had in London. Considering London prices and what they provide (free wi-fi, towel, breakfast) i can definitely recommend it. Staff is very very kind and helpfull. Only one detail that it gets really hard to arrive (like i did) at 2am and quitely set-up linen in the top bed in a room with people sleeping.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you had the best hostel experience in London and you liked our freebies! In future, for late arrivals we will make up the beds! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Great hostel!!!

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found the Badger to be a great hostel! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

I had an excellent stay in this hostel. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the beds are comfortable, the room was quiet. Everything was very clean. Good breakfast, even with Nutella. :-) A special thanks to the nice owner at the reception, who tried her best to find out where I could meet Gary Barlowbefore the concert. It was an outstanding evening!

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you had an excellent stay with us and liked everything! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

If you're carrying a lot of luggage it's hard to lock it up in the small cabinets available. The location is really nice. The rooms themselves were very clean. WiFi worked really well in the room I stayed at which was a big plus.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! WE are glad you liked the location, cleanliness and the WiFi! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

At last a clean and well run hostel ın London! Only stayed a nıght but was very ımpressed with this hostel and wısh all others could have the same standard!

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are really pleased that you were impressed with the Badger and found us clean and well run! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

We stayed in a 6 mixed bedroom. The bedroom was ok, it could probably have some facilities like a reading light in each bed. For 6 persons could be not very nice only one light. The bathroom was clean and had a good shower. The breakfast is simple, but ok. We definely recommend this hostel.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you would recommend the Badger and liked our cleanliness and showers! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team

For the amount of money we paid (i.e. a lot, and I'm coming from a eur country not even the states), I was pretty offended we had to put on and take off our own sheets. I've stayed at 15€ a night places in France that were fancier. I understand London is expensive, but that was absolutely crazy. I felt like I was in some movie on college kids traveling abroad but was paying prices like I was at the Madrid Ritz that no college kid could possibly afford.

A home away from home! Will stay there again! Area is safe and near shops which is handy

• 23rd Mar 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found us a home away from home and like the area. Safe onward travels and hope to see you the next time you are in London. The BadgerTeam

I really liked Earlscourt and found the hostel easily. My bed was comfortable and the hostel was warm and clean. It was £30 a night because I shared with three strangers (female). They were friendly so all was fine. Good hot shower, quite small bathroom. Breakfast available was toast and a bit of fruit and tea. It would have been good if staff were available because I and others were unsure around the kitchen. Also more choice for breakfast would have been good. Overall I would recommend

• 22nd Mar 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked the comfort of the beds and that you would recommend us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

The experience was sort of ruined for me as a traveller by all the people living there full time. Security was really good though.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »