Barmy Badger Backpackers Reviews

17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London, England

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, everything worked just fine!

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Finland

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found everything worked fine! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Excellent hostel! The staff were very helpful and friendly. My room was spacious, the beds were comfortable and had a personal reading light with usb port and power outlet and liked the big locker with safe inside. The hostel had a very relaxed and homeley feel and the dogs were adorable. Thank you and intend to stay again when back in London.

• 24th Aug 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us an excellent hostel, liked our comfortable beds, our facilities, the personal large locker with a safe inside and our very helpful and friendly staff! Safe onward travels from all of us here and Tinka and Malarkey send paw waves :)

I love the Barmy Badger, I have stayed there several times and am looking to return in the near future. The beds are super comfortable, the shower rooms and toilets are clean. The kitchen is the heart of the house where you can meet people from all over the world. Free breakfast from 8 till 9:30 as well as Tea/coffee all day is a big thumbs up. The TV room in comfortable and relaxed. The only thing I would like to suggest is a power point in the female only dorm for hairdryers/straighteners.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger again. We are so pleased that you love the hostel, our free breakfast (5am to 9.30am), our super comfortable beds, our cleanliness and the sociability of the kitchen! Ken is putting an extra power point in when he gets back from holiday :) Safe onward travels from all of us here and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future :)

This hostel must be one of the best hostels in London. Great location, and all the staff are so kind and helpful. I will be returning for sure the next time i'm in town:))

• 21st Aug 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us one of the best hostels in London and that you found our location to be great and our staff were kind and helpful! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

This place has got to be one of the BEST hostels I have ever stayed in (& I've stayed in loads). Super location, helpful & friendly staff but most of all just a really homely & welcoming environment. The one thing this place seems to get perfect is the storage space: huge lockers with a mini safe in each one, as well as shelving, lights & powerpoints/USB ports on each bed & under bed storage also. Beds & pillows are super comfy! Huge well stocked kitchen & ace facilities! LOVED my stay :)

Fantastic location. It is less than 5 mins walk to Earls Court Underground, close to restaurants and pubs and within walking distance to museums. The hostel is for more 'older' (25+) travellers, so it is quiet and definitely not a party hostel, which is what I wanted. Staff are friendly, facilities are quite good, very comfortable beds. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and would stay again if I'm in London.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you liked our fantastic location, our relaxed, chilled atmosphere, our friendly staff, the beds very comfortable and that you would recommend us to friends! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

I stayed at this hostel for just a day. But I can say that this is the best hostel I have ever stayed it. Location is excellent. Staff is very helpful and friendly. In just that 1 day, we discussed some movies, watched TV together and also discussed about the cities we visited / wish to visit. The lockers are safe. Cleanliness is maintained. Only thing I cannot judge is the breakfast facility as I did not have breakfast here due to some work but I am sure it would be above average.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us the best hostel you have ever stayed in and that you liked our helpful and friendly staff and our good level of cleanliness! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Excellent location. Friendly and very helpful staff. Made our some what difficult situation very easy. Cheers!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you liked our excellent location and that our staff were friendly and helpful and made everything easy! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Great friendly small hostel in good location. The owners are lovely and the hostel is clean with great facilities. I would not hesitate to stay here again next time im in London.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us a great friendly hostel in a a good location and liked our cleanliness and great facilities! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Great, affordable hostel in London! This is not a party hostel; everyone is very respectful and responsible. Staff is wonderful! The place is a bit on the older side, but the owner did say that they will be renovating come wintertime.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so pleased that you found us a great, affordable place and our staff wonderful! You are right, every winter we do as much renovating/upgrading as money and time allows us to do! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Some very friendly long termers. Great location. We had a great stay thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are so please that you had a great stay, liked our great location and found our very few long termers friendly! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »