Barmy Badger Backpackers Reviews

17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London, England

A home away from home! Will stay there again! Area is safe and near shops which is handy

• 23rd Mar 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found us a home away from home and like the area. Safe onward travels and hope to see you the next time you are in London. The BadgerTeam

I really liked Earlscourt and found the hostel easily. My bed was comfortable and the hostel was warm and clean. It was £30 a night because I shared with three strangers (female). They were friendly so all was fine. Good hot shower, quite small bathroom. Breakfast available was toast and a bit of fruit and tea. It would have been good if staff were available because I and others were unsure around the kitchen. Also more choice for breakfast would have been good. Overall I would recommend

• 22nd Mar 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked the comfort of the beds and that you would recommend us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

The experience was sort of ruined for me as a traveller by all the people living there full time. Security was really good though.

Good location. The staff is nice. Decent breakfast and a great kitchen. The only thing I didn't like was the mattress, old and awful.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked our staff, breakfast and kitchen! We are in the process of getting new mattresses. Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Fantastic hostel. The staff were welcoming, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. The 6 person dorm was spacious, had a bathroom and was very clean. I really liked the huge personal locker with a programmable safe inside. Breakfast was good and the kitchen was a bonus as I could cook. Liked the fact that there were no "extra costs" - they even printed out my boarding pass for free. Totally recommend this hostel!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are really pleased that you found our staff helpful, our cleanliness good, the personal safe and the fact we have no hidden costs! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Love the Badger!!!! I really like the staff, how clean the hostel is and the atmosphere - very chilled out and friendly. Definitely recommend staying here.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you love the Badger and you would recommend us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Super-duper