Barmy Badger Backpackers Reviews

17 Longridge Road, Earls Court, London, England

A home away from home! Will stay there again! Area is safe and near shops which is handy

• 23rd Mar 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you found us a home away from home and like the area. Safe onward travels and hope to see you the next time you are in London. The BadgerTeam

I really liked Earlscourt and found the hostel easily. My bed was comfortable and the hostel was warm and clean. It was £30 a night because I shared with three strangers (female). They were friendly so all was fine. Good hot shower, quite small bathroom. Breakfast available was toast and a bit of fruit and tea. It would have been good if staff were available because I and others were unsure around the kitchen. Also more choice for breakfast would have been good. Overall I would recommend

• 22nd Mar 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked the comfort of the beds and that you would recommend us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

The experience was sort of ruined for me as a traveller by all the people living there full time. Security was really good though.

Good location. The staff is nice. Decent breakfast and a great kitchen. The only thing I didn't like was the mattress, old and awful.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked our staff, breakfast and kitchen! We are in the process of getting new mattresses. Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Fantastic hostel. The staff were welcoming, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. The 6 person dorm was spacious, had a bathroom and was very clean. I really liked the huge personal locker with a programmable safe inside. Breakfast was good and the kitchen was a bonus as I could cook. Liked the fact that there were no "extra costs" - they even printed out my boarding pass for free. Totally recommend this hostel!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are really pleased that you found our staff helpful, our cleanliness good, the personal safe and the fact we have no hidden costs! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Love the Badger!!!! I really like the staff, how clean the hostel is and the atmosphere - very chilled out and friendly. Definitely recommend staying here.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you love the Badger and you would recommend us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Super-duper

Easy walk to and from the Earl's Court tube station. Very spacious room and very helpful, friendly staff. Would definitely stay there again!

The staff and facilities are fantastic and the location is close to various museums and a tube station. I've had a wonderful time here and would definitely recommend this hostel to other people!

• 19th Feb 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you had a wonderful time with us, found our staff and facilities fantastic and that you would recommend us! Safe onward travels from the Badger Team.

Friendly staff, very good location! Had a botle of bubles waiting for us because it was Valentines Day, for free! Overall I was happy with the service, altough we had to make our own beds, which after a long trip it's not what your looking for! Breakfast was good!

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We had a great time at Barmy! We stayed there 3 nights, everything was very clean and the staff was so helpful and friendly. Breakfast was also good, we could eat as much as we wanted and choose between coffee, tea, juice and milk. Only 3 minutes walking from the tube and many places to eat nearby. I really recommend it!

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you had a great stay and liked our cleanliness and the helpfulness of our staff. Thank you for your recommendation!

My stay was great. The hostel is clean & the staff friendly. I enjoyed the free breakfast, wifi and a good atmosphere. You can store your bags there on the day you are leaving and it's free of charge too. It's off the main road so quiet but only 5 minutes walk from the station. Close enough to the museums to walk there. Will definitely stay again!!

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Poland

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased you had a great stay with us and liked our facilities and cleanliness!

Excellent London Hostel: my place of choice when I come to London. Clean. Helpful staff. Good kitchen. I don't like the three-tier bunk beds though. But they are made of wood, so they aren't as creaky as metal ones!

Thank you for your review and for finding the Badger and excellent hostel! We are pleased that you liked our cleanliness and helpful staff. We look forward to welcoming you back when you you next visit London!

The neighbourhood is very nice and lots of stores and restaurants close by. The location is somewhat remote from central London, but if its location is where you need to be, I highly recommend it. One aspect that makes it very convenient is it has a clothes washer and dryer.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased you had a good stay and would recommend us!

My favourite hostel!

Thank you for your review and for always choosing to stay at the Badger! We look forward to welcoming you back when you visit the UK next year!

Wonderful hostel in a great location and incredible staff

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are so pleased that you found the Badger wonderful and that our staff were incredible.

They should have some more variety to the breakfast.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger!

I very much enjoyed my stay. It felt like a home and was a great location to explore the city. The staff was very friendly. Just one word of warning - the front desk is closed in between 5:30 and 7:00 am, which you only see the warning for if you try to go to the desk during those hours.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger and that you really liked your stay and found the Badger to be homely!

This place can get pretty crowded. The tv room can fit 5 people comfortably, after that anyone who wishes to hang out in there will have to do so on the floor. Its a nice hostel, just don't expect to spend much time in there without the feeling of it being too crowded.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are glad that you found the Badger to be a nice hostel. Although new sofas and seats are arriving before Christmas, the Badger has always been a homely place where our communal areas are set up to be places where fellow guests can meet and talk to each other in a relaxed atmosphere (eg the large table in the kitchen rather than separate tables).

Very sympathic team, often clean hostel, nice kitchen. Hot and nice showers, small room but sufficient. I really recommend it, even if it is a bit expensive.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Thank you for for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger. We are pleased that you liked our staff, cleanliness, kitchen, showers and that you recommend us!