Barnacles Temple Bar House Reviews

19 Temple Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Too noisy! Our room was a small, but very good double room with bathroom until the middle of the night. As it was between the kitchen and the restrooms it became really noisy when people came from the bars. I don't really care about noise, but it was impossible to sleep. The breakfast was really good, and the staff at the reception was really fine. The hostel has a very good location, but the hostel have a lot of guests and it seems like there are not enough room at the kitchen and chill room...

Would have been nice to know that there was no lift in the building (please advertise on the website). Internet was pretty shotty and couldn't upload documents for work. Would have appreciated more options at breakfast (pancake/crepe batter). The night before we left for the airport we were awoken at 1AM by a loud alarm. Employees then kept us up for an hour banging on doors trying to figure out what happened. Bed was meant to be a double but was actually a King.

A nice place to stay, clean, affordable, and the location was amazing! I felt like I could go anywhere in 10 minutes or less!

• 17th Nov 2014

It was a pleasure staying at Barnacles. Everything was convenient and comfortable. The staff was extremely cordial and accommodating. Worth every penny. The mixed dorms were brilliant.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • India

Amazing location. Great staff.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Uruguay

Realy well located, nice staff. On the other hand, is quite noisy at every time and the rooms are incredibly small.

I am fully satisfied about the stay. There are many travel information provided. Besides that, I have made friends with great people. Strategic location as well. Good job!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

The Barnacle saved me. I was scrounging for a place to stay for 3 nights, and I luckily was able to get two nights at the hostel. The staff are the nicest, most genuinely friendly people you will ever meet, and after talking with them, they made sure that I wouldn't go homeless for my last night. I booked a third night there, and I will undoubtedly return when I go back to Dublin. The location is superior to any other place you could stay...Temple bar is literally a 30 seconds away. Stay there.

• 13th Nov 2014

The Location and staff are awesome. The rooms are clean and big and there is a in-room bathroom. Had a very nice stay in Dublin.

ARTHUR, ARTHUR, ARTHUR! You bloody legend mate! Really enjoyed our stay! Best staff!

Only here for the night and it was a great stay! Loved the location!!

• 10th Nov 2014

Fantastic location right in the middle of temple bar, very helpful staff, great free pasta night, great offers for activities, only met people in the dorms, common room wasn't too lively. Would stay again!

I had an awesome time! The staff were very friendly, relaxed, the room was clean, spacious

• 8th Nov 2014

Everything about our stay was good, staff helpful, room basic as expected but clean. We didn't have breakfast or use the common room as were out all day. Only one very small negative the lights over the beds in four of the bunks (we were in a six bed) either didn't work or didn't have bulbs. The beds were comfortable.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Wales

Very, very good location!! Very nice staff, but very cold!!! Not the best hostel I ever stayed at, but I think the location is what makes it a bit more pricy.

It was ok. Definitely not one of the world's best hostels. Not sure how they won that award :/

I had a very pleasant stay at barnacles. Although located right next to the temple bar it was really quiet. I felt safe and welcome. Thank you very much guys!

• 5th Nov 2014

We loved staying here! It was so close to everything and the staff was so nice! Wonderful experience.

Great hostel! So much fun! Loved the staff and the people staying at the hostel. The kitchen was great and the common room, and you can't beat this location. Temple Bar area is too much fun!

Amazing place to stay. Right in the heart of Dublin. Staff are awesome, such nice people!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7