Barnacles Temple Bar House Reviews

19 Temple Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

besides a few rude roommates, this place was extremely enjoyable. they were accommodative to all requests and were very helpful when asking for directions or suggestions of places to go. if I'm ever back in Dublin I'll definitely be staying here again :)

Great great hostel. Lots of fun activities to meet others and its location is perfect.

The location is right in the Temple Bar area making it easy to find somewhere to grab a bite to eat and a drink. The staff answered all the questions with a smile and were always at the front desk when needed. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.

I only stayed one night. The staff at check in were fantastic, the room was lovely and clean and really not noisy considering the location in Temple Bar - I'd expected to be up all night with the noise of drunks outside but I slept soundly! The common room was a good size and the free breakfast was a good set up for the day. They have a good luggage store as well which was great for me as I could dump my gear and not be hauling it around as I explored the city during the day.

Although it can be a bit loud on the streets below, this hostel is located right in the middle of a very lively area. It is only a short walk to the Trinity College and Dublin Castle. I would definitely return to this hostel.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Great location and nice room. Bathroom in the private room was extremely tiny but still better than sharing one. Would definitely stay again

• 21st Jul 2015

Staff were helpful when I made a mistake when booking.

Definitely the best hostel in Dublin! Nice staff, great location and everything is at walking distance.

I thought it was a lovely stay , rooms were very spaced out , beds very comfortable , staff very friendly , location is central , myself been from this country would recommend this hostel to tourists that are visiting the capital

• 19th Jul 2015

Loved it! Good atmosphere, best hostel I've stayed in yet.

• 19th Jul 2015

a really friendly and young atmosphere, had a lot of fun, thank you barnacles ;)

Huge hostel but with great facilities including a common room with lots of info and maps etc. good atmosphere too and in a great location!

Great location! Close to everything we wanted to see. The staff were wonderfully friendly and helpful.

Perfect location if Temple bar is your thing!! So awesome being so close to so much action and great pubs!! Staff were excellent. Went above and beyond their duties. Comfy beds, big lockers, lights and charging points above each bed. Loved having an ensuite attached to dorm, made showering so much easier. Big social kitchen. Some rooms require a walk up and down stairs but backpackers shouldn't complain about that!!! Great value for money!!

the bathroom situation in the en-suite rooms are a bit annoying. there's always tons of water on the floor after showers due to the style of the shower.

• 13th Jul 2015

We had a 4 bed room mixed dorm and our room was fantastic. It was clean, we had our own clean bathroom and a balcony! Wish we could have stayed more than one night. You're also right in the middle of everything so it was very convenient. Highly recommended.

Very nice Hostel and very friendly and helpful staff. it is well located (right next to Temple Bar) and has easy walking access to the main Dublin attractions. Rooms were small but always clean. Bear in mind that it is not recommendable if you want to rest, since as it is in the Pub área, there is noise up until 1/ 2am.

Nicest hostel I stayed at in Europe so far. The staff was great, the people were great, the location was great. It was right in the middle of the temple bar area which is great for night life. If you plan on going to bed early, however, it is loud at night do to this, so be warned. If I ever go to Dublin I would definitely stay there again.

• 11th Jul 2015

Really nice friendly and centrally located hostel. Staff were very helpful.

Great location but noisy as hell.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7