Barnacles Temple Bar House Reviews

19 Temple Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Great location, staff is helpful, common areas are great for meeting people.

Good times, very centrally located. Will definitely be back.

• 24th Jun 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at Barnacles. The location was really good and easily accessible. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the showers were great and the pub crawl was so much fun. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and would definitely recommend to my friends!

Great hostel ,very kind staff, nice rooms, great kitchen and common room

Muchas Gracias Nuno.... Happy Travels, the Crew

For the price it was excellent. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We went on the bar crawl organised by the hostel which was great fun and helped us meet a lot of new people. Our room was beside the main street which was a bit noisy but not a major problem. The location was perfect.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Cheer for the great review Danny. Next time we will bring you on the Crawl... On us, Just get in touch with Shane...

This is a great, inexpensive place to stay. It's nothing fancy and can be a bit noisy at times, but you can't beat the location. If you're travelling with a group like I was (3 girls), it's worth renting the extra bed in a four bed room so that you have a private room.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Great hostel. Very convenient for Dublin and very enjoyable. Rock on Barnacles:)

Rock on Ryan??

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Most difficult issue was noise from outside hostel late until the wee hours of the morning both band & loud people. Ear plugs should be brought.

• 22nd Jun 2014

It can get a little noisey, smack bang in the middle of it all. Free Ear Plugs at reception for one and all >! The Crew

I would like to say that I had a great time at Barnacles Hostel. the rooms are clean and its located right in the Temple Bar area so is near all the bars, nightlife and main tourist attractions. I would come again if I visited the Irish capital in the future

Great staff - very helpful. Wifi was solid, even on the top floor. I've stayed here a couple of times and will certainly be back at some point.

Cheers Greg, WIFI is now through out the building, in each room, on each floor, at each bed head....Whoop !1 Whoop !!

The facilities were nice, but the room was basically a well-kept broom closet. Very tiny, no table or desk, just a bunk bed (and a low slanting ceiling, so very little head room!) and a chair. The common area and the kitchen were very friendly, but the room was tiny to the point of being claustrophobic.

• 20th Jun 2014

Hi Chad. This particular room is a tad small, but big enough for the average European whom is quite small !! If you have problems just let us know and I'm sure we can do something to help out. The Crew

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »