Barnacles Temple Bar House Reviews

19 Temple Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Staff is incredibly helpful. Was a false fire alarm at night, and the staff was very apologetic. Very much appreciated. Awesome location. Must stay here.

• 26th Nov 2015

Very good location in the hotspot of dublin

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very noisy , girl next door was drying her hair i woke thinking it was my room other than that was somewhere to put our head down after being out drinking .

• 25th Nov 2015

nice atmosphere had a great time on my first time to Dublin

Overall great hostel. They let me book an extra night last minute no problem and after I checked out let me use the common room up until I had to leave for my flight. Great atmosphere and decent breakfast. Couldn't have been in a better location. The one problem was the shower, which always flooded the entire bathroom. Otherwise excellent hostel, would definitely stay here again and highly recommend.

Great value hostel with ensuite bathrooms. Wifi worked well in my room and there were outlets next to the bed.

Great value and location, thanks for the free breakfast :)

Great location and friendly and helpful staff. Room was nice and clean. Stairs have a strange smell. The free breakfast needs work. Tried twice to make use of it and seeting area was always full and a long line of people. So wasnt able to make use of that

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • South Africa
  • All Male Group, 18-24

There was a group of 10 of us, we all really enjoyed it and will definitely be coming back for our next night out 🎉🎉👌

• 23rd Nov 2015

Place at walking distance to most pubs/restaurants. Facilities well design and clean.

• 20th Nov 2015

Great location Rooms were clean Beds were warm Staff was very helpful

The location is great, staff was friendly and helpful, and the TV room/lounge is great and cozy.

Never ever stay there again

• 15th Nov 2015

to have double rooms and four bed rooms ensuite

• 15th Nov 2015

Stefan is a legend.

• 13th Nov 2015

Everything was fine!

I recently stayed at the barnacles hostel, it was amazing! The staff, people and facilities! I would highly recommend it if you're a solo traveller as the kitchen and common rooms allow you to meet so many people. The location is excellent! I am definitely, with no doubt staying here when I'm back in Dublin!

• 12th Nov 2015

I feel our stay may have been better in a different room. The windows in our room wouldn't open and the room was so humid and stuffy. Also the shower got water everywhere adding to the wet feeling of the room. Other than that a good location and friendly staff.

This was my first time in a hostel and I must say, Barnacles exceeded my expectations. The only thing is that I felt house keeping entered the room too many times during the day. Administration also frequented the room often on days when someone checked out, or someone new checked in. Otherwise, it was great. I loved being in the heart of it all. Staff was beyond friendly and helpful. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• 11th Nov 2015

It was a really amazing moment, only 4 days but what a handsome 4 days !! ^^ I met amazing people in an amazing hostel and atmosphere, if I come again in Dublin, I come again in your hostel ! Cheers, J-C