Barnacles Temple Bar House Reviews

19 Temple Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Very, very good location!! Very nice staff, but very cold!!! Not the best hostel I ever stayed at, but I think the location is what makes it a bit more pricy.

It was ok. Definitely not one of the world's best hostels. Not sure how they won that award :/

I had a very pleasant stay at barnacles. Although located right next to the temple bar it was really quiet. I felt safe and welcome. Thank you very much guys!

• 5th Nov 2014

We loved staying here! It was so close to everything and the staff was so nice! Wonderful experience.

Great hostel! So much fun! Loved the staff and the people staying at the hostel. The kitchen was great and the common room, and you can't beat this location. Temple Bar area is too much fun!

Amazing place to stay. Right in the heart of Dublin. Staff are awesome, such nice people!

Had a really great stay at barnacles! The best hostel. The staff were really friendly and super helpful. Shoutout to Arthur and Shane!

Barnacles is centrally located in Temple Bar. My favorite amenity was the machine that made coffee...or cappuccino in the kitchen. We liked this hostel, and would stay again if we have the opportunity to visit Dublin again. The staff was helpful, the facilities clean. We had a good stay!

AWESOME location. Great common room. Huge kitchen. Super friendly. 100% suggest this hostel to anyone traveling to Dublin.

Outstanding place to stay! Located in a perfect location, there is a lot of do around the area. Pubs are all over and there are many shops and sights to see. Staff is extremely helpful and knowledgable. Stay Here!

The location here is AMAZING. It is right in the middle of Temple Bar which is where a lot of the good pubs are. Keep in mind though that it means it is quite loud until around 3 or so in the morning. Nothing ear plugs can't fix. Also, the rooms are very cramped.

Really cool, no fuss. Nice warm room.

• 29th Oct 2014

Felt that the8 bed mixed dorm was a bit crowded. There were five of us all leaving early in the morning, it proved difficult as there was no room! Wifi was bad. Loved the underbed storage and the mattresses were super comfortable.

Staff could not have been more helpful or friendly - facilitated us with early check-in

• 26th Oct 2014

Absolutely loved my stay at the hostel! Could not have had a more positive experience with the hostel! Amazing location the staff were incredibly nice! I enjoyed the free breakfast the wifi was very slow at times but who needs wifi when you could be out experiencing the amazing sites of Dublin and the Temple Bar district! 100% would recommend to anyone else and I will definitely be staying there next time I'm in Dublin.

This is a great hostel with great value. Everything is very clean, the facilities are extremely nice, and the location is prime. If you're looking for a great hostel in Dublin, this is it!

• 24th Oct 2014

I really liked that the power points were close to the bed.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Very well located... In the heart of temple bar. Not recommendable if you are going there in a resting plan.

Best Hostel I've ever stayed at. Had virtually no complaints about it.

I was very satisfied with my stay at Barnacles Temple Bar House.

• 19th Oct 2014