Barnacles Temple Bar House Reviews

19 Temple Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

Very noisy, obviously tho, still nice....

• 14th Mar 2014

It was my first time staying in a Hostel, so was unsure what to expect. The staff were lovely and helpfully. The facilities were good. Everyone was nice and welcoming and I will definitely stay in a hostel again. Great experience :)

• 12th Mar 2014

I would definitely stay here again. All of the staff (except for one quite rude fellow) were awesome. The place was clean and they had dinner for everyone. It was very secure and right in the heart of Temple Bar (actually right next door to the bar "Temple Bar"). Definitely do the pub crawl... I met a ton of cool people there and had an awesome timne.

Good: Great location, friendly staff, very clean. Bad: No Wi-Fi in the room. The shower was quite old.

It was a great hostel- super central and with good common areas. However watch the price- it randomly jumped like 6 euros from a tuesday to a wednesday!

Temple bar area puta you are within walking distance of everything. Staff was super friendly. Let you leave bags before/after checkin/out. Great deals on hop on-hop off tour and definitely worth the money. All amenities for sale or rent at desk- adaptors, towels, toiletries. Only downside was no wifi in the bedrooms! You could use it in the common areas so you got to meet fellow guests. Overall great stay! I highly recommend it for an overnight layover or on holiday. Do the hostel pub crawl!!

• 10th Mar 2014

This is really great place to stay. I enjoy my trip.

Loved this hostel!!! We had such a great time during our stay. The staff was awesome and recommended great places to go to eat/drink. The private room was very clean. Overall we were very satisfied with our stay at Barnacles and hope to return soon!

You won't go wrong with Barbacles Hostel, either in Dublin or in Galway. We spent our nights in both hostels. They were just simply make you feel home. So comfortable and couldn't ask for more. Recommend to every travelers!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »