Barocco Hostel Reviews

Lónyai street 9, 1st floor 1, Budapest, Hungary

Lovely clean hostel. Close to everything. Only worry was lack of security. Flimsy lockers and no locks to the rooms, only a code to the entire building. Other than that it was great!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good location, near to the one's most famous termal baths Gellert! The room is not bad at all, but with some dust inside. Friendly staf, worth the prize, but don't expect too much!

Nice, clean and well-located hostel. Very friendly and welcoming English speaking staff who provides you with a map and plenty of tips on what to see in the city and where to eat/drink. I definitely recommend this place.

Really great value for money. Right near the Market Hall which was handy for getting cheap eats. Well connected to transit and had some character because it was in a heritage building. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and If I go back to Budapest I would definitely stay here again.

Loved the hostel. It was clean and a walk from the centre and metro ride to anywhere else.

really enjoyed staying at the hostel. The hostel is small and very cozy. Hostel regularly clean, very friendly and welcoming staff.If you come to Budapest, be sure to stay at this hostel

very nice place on a good spot. friendly and english speaking staff

this was my first time staying in a mixed room sharing the space with others. They had lockers you could rent with a returnable deposit which are quite spacious. Once I got suitated, I felt my items were fairly secure regardless of not really knowing my room mates. 24 hr around the clock staff was great and were very helpful.

The staff was friendly but did not know any tourist information. If you work for a hostel you should know...1) close, cheap resturants that serve good food 2) top 5 sightseeing things in the town 3) one place to go to outside of the city for a day trip 4) good bars/party scene for tourists

Excellent place to stay!! Three differents stays there and for sure i'll go back to sleep there next time i'll be in budapest!

Good value for money! Central location!

Unfortunately, there was an over subscription and so we never got to stay there... BUT they went to great lengths to hand deliver deposit payment... So definitely an honest and conscientious trader...

Thank you very much for this feedback Matthew! It is very nice of you!

The Barocco hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever been. It's very clean, cosy and the staff is so kind and helpfull. I had a very good time in Budapest and I'll definitely go to this hostel again! It's absolutely worth your money. A Dutch girl