Baroque Hostel

• curubetancourt
  • Puerto Rico, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017
7.7

Overall a good hostel, the entrance was a bit sketchy but once you get there it's nice. The rooms don't have locks so anyone can come in. But you do have a locker to put all your things in.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017
3.7

Between being woken up by bugs and a shower that was cut short due to drain issues I would not return.

• olivialouisetaylor6251
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2017

This place is really quite which was perfect after lots of sightseeing. Beds are comfy, showers have awesome pressure and the guy with the hampster (sorry, I forgot your name) is so lovely and kind.

23rd May 2017

Our stay here was awesome. We only booked for 2 of our 4 nights but should have booked for all 4. Secret rooms and doors all over leading to massive spaces. Amazing!!! Would highly recommend.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
19th May 2017

We really enjoyed staying in the Barock Hostel in Budapest! The staff was very friendly and always ready to help - everything was clean & the hostel looks really cool. Rooms are quite clairaudient and it's not directly in the city center - however it's really worth its money! We had a great time and would recommend the hostel again.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
17th May 2017
3.7

As soon as we arrived in the hostel we felt like we wouldn't want to stay the full 4 nights.The atmosphere was really weird and we felt so uncomfortable. We didn't really know who worked there and who didn't. The staff were pretty rude and not very willing to help. The bathrooms were quite dirty, I found a slug crawling over my feet whilst on the loo. We were told we could cook meals but once we'd bought a pizza they told us the oven didn't work. It was really far out & the lay out is strange.

• tn19095
  • India, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2017

Great location to get connected to everywhere by public transport. The entrance looks small but its very clean and nice hostel. You can book tickets for the attractions from the staff there itself with reasonable prices. Friendly good eng speaking staffs avail 24/7. You can enjoy your stay for sure !!!

• apps3006
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017
7.7

Slightly out of way, 700m from underground metro and road to hostel not paved properly. My room lock was broken. Interesting features in a hostel. Not bad, would recommend.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

It was great experience staff was really nice and helpful only problem was I got mosquito bites and so did my roommates. Mosquitos love me so I had a few bites that left me scars. Other then that it was clean and it felt safe.

• adamosullivan19
  • USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

I stayed in a "room" that had no windows or much ventilation. Overall it wasn't a horrible place to stay but I wouldn't go back.