8.5
Fabulous 556 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 556 Total Reviews
Baroque Hostel Located at Dózsa György str. 80/A, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1071 Dózsa György str. 80/A
85% 556
47.5098383 19.0816211
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016
7.7

My husband and I recently stayed in a private room for 2 nights. The hostel itself is cute and quirky. As others stated the walls are quite thin and we didn't get the best sleep either night. The shared shower also seemed to be leaking and after it had been used a few times the floor would be covered in water. The staff were nice. It's located in a decent area with a bus stop right down the street, and if you enjoy walking you're no more than a 15-25 minute walk from most points of interest.

• Dominican Republic, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

Amazing amazing amazing! Ive been traveling a lot as a student and I always compare the hostels I stay in, but this was increíble, the best one ive been to so far. Its súper clean, its very easy to find, the staff if so so nice and kind, it is very clean, its like they think about everything you need, even the smallest things, to make you confortable! Great stay! Recommended 100%

• Ukraine, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Very good hostel. It was nice to stay there.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016
4.9

We booked a twin room but the room itself was not in the hostel it was in a separate building round the corner. This was not made clear when we booked and we expected to be staying in the place featured in the description and photographs. The room was in a windowless apartment with a very strong smell from the neighbours cooking which did not go away the whole time we were there. The mattress on one of the beds was so uncomfortable, I could feel every spring digging into my back. Bad experience.

• Germany, Female, 41+
26th Mar 2016

The staff were very accomodating and friendly. I felt at home at the hostel. I can use the kitchen and cooked my own food. It was really great being there. The location is not far from the Metro Station and the bus Station to go to the City.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2016

In the night the rooms are very noisy, the guy over my room was snoring all night, I felt it in my ear.

• Czech Republic, Couple, 25-30
19th Feb 2016

Good cheap hostel in great location. Very easy to find and close to the bus stop and subway station Hösök tere. Near the Heroes Square and right in front of the hostel across the road is large parking lot where you can park your car for free. Staff in hostel was very helpful. The guy who was there showed us whole facility and into the details explained subway and buses roads and key things on map. Hostel is clean beds were comfortable. Walls in rooms are thin so can hear your neighbor too much

• Czech Republic, Couple, 25-30
12th Feb 2016
6.9

The hostel is located quite far from the city centre, but very close to Szechenyi bath. We slept in double bed private room, which was very small, but it was ok for short-time stay. There were some problems that disturbed us - we could hear everything, every movement, every step. There was not proper window, which we couldn't open to let some fresh air in. And also, there was a window to the hall, where the light was on whole night.

• Ukraine, Male, 31-40
7th Feb 2016

I did really like the Hostel. The personal was very friendly. Have booked it such as its not far away from Secheni Bath. The place where its located is really great.

29th Jan 2016
8.0

The hostel is only 4-5 minutes to Hösök Tere metro station. For me, it is a hostel to rest. If you want to rest at the night without any voice, the hostel is preferable. However, if you want to meet new friends or party people in the hostel, it is not preferable. The internet connection is fast, but there is no breakfast. The receptionist was polite and complaisant. At all, I was happy to stay there.