Baroque Hostel Reviews

Dózsa György str. 80/A, Budapest, Hungary

I only stayed there for one night. But the room was very small. so you couldn't have your luggage in there, and because there were lockers big enough for backpacks you had to leave it in the hall. otherwise it was fine.

Hi, we are very sorry for the inconvenience with your luggage. The new lockers hasn't been finsihed when you stayed in the Baroque and the room is also new this is the reason why there was a little trouble with the luggage. I hope next time you will choose us again (we will be completely ready with everything). See you soon! Kind Regards, Anna

I really liked how you decorated the hostel, you gave me some ideas for my appartament :)

• 14th May 2015
  • Serbia

It's a bit of a walk from downtown but perfect if you're looking for a quiet place. You can even pay in Euros! Only critique I have is that dorm rooms have no lock and only bagpack-sized lockers, Guests were let in through the front door by reception staff, which is ok as they do not have too many guests

A great place where you can take a good rest, is silent and cozy. Close to the train station. Had all the necessities I could have think about. I would check in there again if an occasion. Helpful and friendly staff. Thank you!

1 2 Next » last »