Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel Reviews

Servidao da Prainha, 122, Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

Great place, excellent staff, wonderful views

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Absolutely amazing! One of the best hostels I've stayed in yet! Rooms we're clean, staff was incredibly friendly and so helpful, the dinners are the best meals ever! All in all such an unreal stay at barra I wôuld recommend to anyone!!

• 15th Jun 2015

One of the best hostels ive been. Great people. Amazing view. I would go back tomorrow

• 15th Jun 2015

This hostel is AMAZING! The staff are so lovely, the hostel itself is perfect and Barra Beach is gorgeous. We had such a great time staying here. The staff always went out of their way to help us, including organising a boat party for our group of friends despite the fact that it was low season and their normal boat was under repair. I would love to go back. Cannot recommend highly enough! Also, free Caipirinhas in the evening and the most incredible Italian chef.

Great hostel. Quiet secluded location. Would stay again!

We ended up extending our stay by 3 nights. Beautiful ocean front view from our double room. Breakfast was delicious. Dinner was available each night for R$25 and really good value. Staff went above and beyond with anything we needed help with, especially when we had difficulties booking our departing flight. Really good facilities, ping pong/pool table, surf boards and wetsuits free to borrow. Overall really satisfied, the best one we've stayed at so far and would highly recommend.Bring cash :)

Loved it. Ocean views from the breakfast/bar area. Hostel is located in a small village with only pedestrian access so it was nice and quiet. Lockers under the beds were solid. As always, hot shower if you kept the water pressure low. Breakfast and kitchen were standard and good. Staff helped me with bus routes to go on to my next stop. Thanks!

Great hostel. Friendly and knowledgable staff, awesome breakfast. Separate houses all along the property so it is never too crowded. Good dinners for 25 reais every night. Excellent beachfront property and a really communal vibe. Thanks!

Your comments are very appreciated, Thanks!!Take care, Jim

Highly recommend this hostel! I booked 3 nights and stayed for over one week. Location, atmosphere and staff are all top notch!

Location, staff and the facilities make the hostel. This place scores high on all three. Great place to chill for awhile. Great staff and cool vibe make this hostel a winner.

The spots great, the staff is very friendly and helpful and all at pretty affordable price!

• 18th May 2015

Loved our stay here. The staff could not do enough for you, very helpful and friendly! Lovely location and really nice view of the beach. They can recommend lots of things to do around Florianopolis and put activities on daily. Rooms were nice and very clean

Thank you Jenna ,for your very nice review of our home... :) Take care, Jim

This was an amazing place! There were great views of the ocean and it was quiet without cars. The staff were very cool and friendly. There´s amazing dinner every night by an Italian chef for about 25reales...delicious and good value (and there was a vegetarian option and if there wasn't, the chef made it vegetarian for me!) I loved it here!!

Traveller and visitors very US dominated, few internatuonal guests and n Brazilians. If you like loud US college party games (beer pong) it's fine though...

Best hostel in Brasil. Facilities were second to none, staff spoke fantastic English and willing to help in any way. Located right on the beach and free hire of wetsuits, surfboards and an array of other goodies If you don't stay here more fool you

Thank you Kyl, So happy you enjoyed our company and Florianopolis!! Take care , Jim

This place is simply PARADISE! The hostel setup is like beach shacks overlooking Barra Beach, but what makes it the best is the people, the awesome family vibe of the place & how well the staff look after you. I celebrated my birthday here & as soon as the hostel found out, I got absolutely SPOILT & truly had one of the best most memorable birthdays ever! We were SO sad to leave & still talk about our stay here as one of the highlights of our trip. Thanks Barra I can't wait to come back!

Your B-Day celebration was our pleasure Roxana! We all enjoyed your stay here. Thanks for your review and just wait til your next time!! Take care, Jim

I am a baller and I love this hostel I want to live there forever. Good to go and party in Floripa with Brazil girls

The location of the hostel is perfect and the staff is amazing! They are super friendly. Overall, just a great hostel to meet people and the environment is awesome! Hostel location provides a great view of the beach!

Great hostel with beach right in front, you also get free hire of surfboards and 1 free caipirinha every night, staff super friendly and very helpful !

Great atmosphere, staff and ocean view! Only minus is the location which is quite far from Lagoa and Floripa but this obviously has its advantages too! Overall great stay

« first « Prev 1 2 3