Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel Reviews

Servidao da Prainha, 122, Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

Very good loads of fun people. Beds are OK,due to the rain a bit moist. Showers didn't have hot water but were clean. Would come back but sun is in this end of the city.

Good hostel, very nice view on the beach from the terrace. Excellent staff and facilities.

I have stayed here several times great staff lovely view over Prainha.Great dinners from Laura & team & cocktails in the bar at a reasonable price if you want a change from self catering.Highly recommended & the main beach is the best beach for novices to learn.

Have stayed in over 100 hostels in my life, and this one ranks in my top five. That's all I've gotta say. Stay here.

Barra Beach Club Hostel is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Get there and stay for as long as you possibly can. Thanks Jaime and all the staff for being so helpful making us all feel welcome.

• 10th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Great location, good breakfast and dinner, lovely lovely staff:-)

Wonderful wonderful hostel. They offer you so much to do, including yoga, surf lessons, and massages. You can rent so much equipment for free and the kitchen is well equipped. The staff are so friendly and helpful; the atmosphere is relaxed but still very social. Easy to meet people especially if you're a solo traveler. Oh, and beautiful beach views and kickass brekkie!

BEST hostel in Brazil.....that is all!!

Great staff and location!!

Great stay at barra beach club, staff were excellent and very friendly. Really good atmosphere and had a great stay even tho the weather was awful for most of it. When the sun is out tho, the semi private beach is great to relax and/or surf

A warm, friendly and hospitable hostel! Made lot´s of new friends including those who work in the Hostel! An amazing cuisine, and lot´s of facilities including surfboards! We´ll definitely come back!!

Really lovely staff, who couldn't do enough for you and a stunning view from my bedroom window.

Fantastic stay! Great hostel and great staff, really friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Mariella' little cakes were ¡Tremendo!

Amazing people working there, lot of activities to do around this place, very good atmosphere in this hostel. Best hostel I have been in Brazil.

• 19th Oct 2015

Great place to stay. Right next to a kind of private beach, amazing. Supercool staff, very welcoming and excited to do things all around the island. On top of that, there is a pub inside with ocean view, very relaxing and the owners look after to create a good atmosphere. I wish I had more time to stay there, two days were not enough. Definitely recommend.

This is so far the best hostel I have stayed at. The room was super clean and cozy, the staff is amazing, the property is great. I had a great time and will def stay there again. I absolutely love how close to the beach it is and how it is divided in houses... The houses are very cute!!! I went to Florianopolis to relax and this hostel was great for that, but if I'd go to party, I'd stay at a hostel closer to the clubs.

This Hostel is amazing, great view (saw Dolphins), nice people, great rooms, very clean, good breakfast, in the Night Shuttlebus to Great parties and every other activities😊 you have to try the rafting tour !!!! Great for People who Surf ihr want to learn it 😊

• 8th Oct 2015

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. The hostel has a great ocean view. Water was hot. The dinners were very good. I have no complaints.

• 8th Oct 2015

Great hostel, very helpful staff, they deserve their second position as best hostel of SA!

• 3rd Oct 2015

Best hostel ever! The place is beautiful and well taken care of. But, the real draw is the people. Everyone who works here is amazing, very friendly and eager to help make sure you have a great time. You will have an amazing time if you stay here, I absolutely guarantee it.

View all Florianopolis Hostels