Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel Reviews

Servidao da Prainha, 122, Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

Deservedly one of the best. Very helpful, friendly and funny staff who speak fluent English. Special thanks to Joana and Gabriel! Rooms so spacious, cleaned properly daily, and spaced generously apart in separate huts. Dorms well designed with sinks outside bathrooms and person power sockets for examples. It's the small things! Minus marks on security as our dormitory door would not lock, and though attempts were made this was never fully resolved

The staff is amazing! I got food poisoning before i get there and couldnt cancel my trip. They took care of me and made me feel like home on the very first day! Leaving was hard, this place has such a beautiful view and its very very worth it.

• 10th Jul 2014

Mariella (I think that's how you spell her name) is beautiful Sam

Nice hostel with own secluded beach and small hiking area with great views. Staff was friendly and assisted with any questions. Easy bus ride to Lagoa da Conceição for a more lively atmosphere/ nightlife.

Great staff but the area is some what quiet in the Brazilian winter with limited options nearby. Also there was very limited entertainment in the evenings.

• 4th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at, it's so chilled and that view bang!

• 27th Jun 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. This place is more like a resort then a hostel. The staff are amazing and the views are to die for. I can't reccomend this place enough!

Awesome hostel best bar you could imagine. Awesome people who work there always up for a good time and have got good tips on things to do etc. great facilities and location is perfect for the island.

• 24th Jun 2014

Great location and view. Ability to party and relax depending on your preference. I have stayed at 5 hostels in Floripa and this is definitely the best by a long shot!

One of the best hostels I´ve stayed in

1 2 3 Next » last »