Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel Reviews

Servidao da Prainha, 122, Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

Great place to meet people, especially when traveling alone. Which is pretty much any hostel...but this one had a strong clientele of partygoers. It was a fun weekend!

Great hostel with a great crowd, highly recommend!

The hostel was in a perfect location overlooking a cool little secluded beach. I ate at the hostel each night I was there and the food was great and reasonably priced. The only disappointment was the fact that I got charged $90 Real for the transfer to the airport by someone working for the hostel which left a bad taste in my mouth. Besides that it was a cool place with friendly staff.

I fell in love with the receptionist, she was absolutely beautiful and so nice, like a Hawaiian princess.

• 2nd Mar 2015

We booked a private for 2nights+extended in a 4bed dorm for 2more. Private was perfect. Dorm was smelly. This hostel could be the best in South America. The food in the bar is to die for. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Beach location is class. I'd prefer to have no free caipirinha&drink moderately priced drinks, than have a free1&pay RS15 for 1after. You can get 2 down the road for that price. Bar is massive hence it needs a big crowd so drop the price of the drink&people will drink there.

1 2 3 Next » last »