Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel Reviews

Servidao da Prainha, 122, Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

Barra Beach Club was one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Perfect location and everything you need. I would definitely make it my first choice to stay in Floripa again.

This hostel is heaven on earth. Staff, atmosphere, facilities, just perfect! We kept extending our stay because we never wanted to leave!

This Hostel is amazing! The view on the bay, die nice room, the small "Bar" and of course the nicest staff ever make it a place where you dont want to leave!

We absolutely loved our stay here, everybody that worked there was so helpful. The place is perfectly located above a little cove/beach and you get the most amazing view all day, falling asleep to the waves and waking up to the sea breeze. If there was some way of doing so, I would have moved into BBC. Also free boards, suits for surfing and all the free info you can harrass out of the staff too (thanks Ali, I think i was on about 5 questions a day atleast!) See you guys again hopefully

If you are even contemplating staying elsewhere, don't! This hostel is FANTASTIC!!! Where to begin?: a million dollar view of the bay, free cocktail at sunset, cheap delicious dinners at the hostel restaurant, FREE rental of surfboards, soccer balls, snorkels, kitchen, pool table, nice clean rooms. We loved our stay in florianopolis. Thank you so much Barra Beach Club!

Wow! Thanks so much Lydia! Your appreciation of our commitment to make you so happy during your travels is why we ALL are still here. Its a balance of making our clients have a great time and keeping the cost as low as possible. Take care and hope your next stay is as good! Jim

Everything great, but not much of a party place, just for chilling I'd say :)

It is really amazing!Good staff, good actities (like a free caipirinha and dinner in the evening), good place and good facilities!

• 31st Oct 2013

Best hostel ever! Amazing location, great staff, clean, great food. I would definitely stay there again.

Free use of the surfboards and wetsuits!! Great staff and the dinners are excellent (but a little pricey if on a budget). Bar had a great atmosphere! Wifi not in all rooms.

We enjoyed our Stay, Thanks to the staff, always friendly & happy to help at anytime.Great food.

1 2 3 Next » last »