Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel Reviews

Servidao da Prainha, 122, Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

Nice hostel in an awesome location with friendly and helpful staff. I ended up staying a couple of extra days and if I ever go back to Floripa it is where I will stay.

t took a while to get to barra but was beautiful once we arrived. However unfortunately it rained the entire time we were there which meant the rooms were very damp and there were lots of mosquitoes (bring spray, coils, cream, plug ins!) On the plus side, the staff were friendly and very helpful. The facilities were good including a well equipped kitchen, ping pong table, pool table and tv room! Oh and the breakfast was brilliant!!

A beautiful location on the beach. You coud get caught staying here forever!!

I stayed for few days in barra beach club, its a nice place, in front of the beach, staff was super friendly and useful. I stayed in a dorm, which it smelled not so well (ithink some other traveler left footprint) and in spite the place is cleaned everyday, it didnt work. Anyways, i would come back here.

Great staff, they really made us feel at home. The view from the balcony of the bedroom was great. We also liked the almost private beach, that can't be accessed by car It was the best hostel we stayed in our trip from sao paulo to buenos aires by car.

Good atmosphere with cool staff in a chill location. Bit far from town etc. but to get a few days off the grid is perfect. Good dinner meals!

This has been my favourite hostel so far on my travels. It's like staying in a boutique hostel. Nothing negative to say! The resident chef is AMAZING and the food is so reasonably priced. The barman makes amazing caipirinhas too. Everyone needs to stay here!

Best hostel I've visited! Couldn't believe the ratings but it is totally true. Great bunks, super friendly staff. A free caipirinha every night. Great chef that makes affordable dinner. Nice breakfast. Superb location (basically private beach). Did some trips to other beaches (I recommend the secluded one, it's a 1+ hour hike, but so worth it!).

The best hostel ever: beautifful location staff is super nice wetsuits and surfboards for free nice breakfast cheap, very tasty food at night (you dont have to go out) nice kitchen if you prefer to cook by yourself very clean.......

• 5th Sep 2014