Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel Reviews

Servidao da Prainha, 122, Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

One of the best hostels in south america. Everything is reunited in this hostel: perfect location right on the beach, huge breakfast, lot of amenities (they rent for free surfboards, snorkelling equipment...), staff is helpful and the everyday diners are amazing! An excellent hostel!

this is one of the best hostel situations i've visited! it's situated on a hill above a private beach and has several cabanas with big comfy beds. my boyfriend and i stayed in a double with an ocean view for a very reasonable price. we shared a bathroom and it was clean...the only issue is that there is only one we can use so you have to wait sometimes if it is occupied. the staff is very friendly and helpful and the cook is fantastic! free surf / boogie boards & caipi's too!

I loved Barra Beach Club. The beach front is literally there. You feel like you have your own private beach. The staff are awesome. The bar provides free caprihinas every night from 7-7.30. The chef makes amazing meals too. As a solo traveller I felt it was easy to make new friends here. I could stay here forever!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »