9.3
Superb 1,523 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,523 Total Reviews
Barra Guest Hostel Located at Rua Recife 234, Barra, , Salvador.
Brazil
Salvador Bahia 40140-330 Rua Recife 234, Barra
93% 1523
-13.0041709 -38.5260700
    Rooms available

3rd Dec 2016
7.7

The staff (and owners in particular) are great, extremely friendly. They organised the transfer to the aeroporto very well. The TV is a disappointment with most of the channels blocked / not subscribed to. There is no free towel and there wasn't A/C in my room. There is 24 hour security which is fantastic. I didn't like the plastic sheet on the bed. Good location within 5 minutes of the beaches and bars.

27th Nov 2016

Very good location, clean and safe place. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxed. The highlights for my were the chill out music playing in the background and the ability to rent surfing boards.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Overall quite happy. Breakfast was lovely and I appreciate the time gone into the preparation. The young gentleman at reception was amazing and could give great recommendations. I didn't feel too welcome when I arrived as I had a 4 hour flight delay and was unable to get internet access so I felt a little unwelcome, but otherwise I felt quite safe and comfortable here. Very quiet when I went. Only shared room with one other male. Showers were cold though I wish I had known if this is normal

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2016

Best hostel! Perfect atmosphere, amazing breakfast, brilliant staff. Thank you for a great stay in Salvador. I wish I could've stayed longer!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

best hostel! great staff! so well located. really easy to meet people. stayed two weeks and could have stayed more. the owner is a sweetheart. thank you so much for everything!

Sweet sweet girl, we all wish you nice travels, hope to see you again very soon :)

• Germany, Male, 25-30
4th Sep 2016

Perfect location, very clean, very safe and the owner and the staff is also very nice!! Totally recommendable if u want to have a relaxing atmosphere!

We're waiting for you for more bbq !!

• Canada, Male, 31-40
3rd Sep 2016

I love this hostel I had a great time. the owner and the staff are lovely people. breakfast are good.definitely going back there again.

We really enjoyed having you here with us, please come to see us again, next time maybe we can have some grilled ants??

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
31st Aug 2016

Super clean, great location only 5 minutes walk from the beach in an awesome neighbour hood! The staff is really helpful and really care about your stay being the best possible experience. And the breakfast! Hands down the best breakfast we have had in a year of traveling in central and South America! True Brazilian style breakfast too! A great fully stocked kitchen and Surf boards for rent as well. Also the best part, a free Brazilian drink every night at happy hour. Amazing hostel!

I wish I had guests like you guys more often. We were all heart broken when you left. It's really a pleasure to run a hostel when you have lovely guests. Thank you for have chosen us. K, N and T

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016

Barra Guest Hostel was awesome!! The atmosphere was great, the breakfast was always delicious, the staff and volunteer staff were amazing and so helpful. Every dorm has its own bathroom, ours was very spacious and the shower was nice and hot. The hostel is close to the beach, and also very close to supermarkets, a huge shopping centre, banks and pharmacies. I loved my stay here, and I would definitely come back! The only thing I'd say would be helpful would be another communal bathroom somewhere

Thank you so much for your good vibe. Wishing you guys nice travels!!!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

Great hostel really central in Barra. The rooms and especially the lockers were big, what was really nice. It was always clean and everybody was so helpful. The breakfast was good and there was free water all the time. I had a great time there, I hope I can come back one day.