Barra Guest Hostel Reviews

Rua Recife 234, Barra, Salvador, Brazil

Nice hostel with modern facilities in the Barra area. Not directly in the City Center, you need to take a bus to get there - BUT it's close to some great beaches and the neighborhood is safe even at night, which means a lot in Brazil. Cleanliness is exemplary, and staff has always some recommendations about things to do.

I couldn't ask for more from a hostel. Wonderful space, people, staff, breakfast, caiparinhas and location. I wish I had stayed there for more of my trip.

Good breakfast. I found one member of staff I spoke to there quite helpful. A guy called Jan. Close to things like the beach, banks, supermarket, bus stop, restaurants etc.

1 2 Next » last »