Bars B&B South Beach Miami Reviews

711 Lenox Av. Miami Beach- Fl 33139, Miami, USA

Thank you so much for the stay, we allready miss the B&B and Miami Beach!

Loved it, will stay there again if ever back in Miami .

• 4th Jan 2016

Very cute and friendly place to stay. Wine happy hour, brownies and nuts to snack on, and a lovely breakfast each morning. The patio area in the back is a great place to relax after a day on the beach. While this place is a few blocks from the beach, that means it's a bit quieter, more laid back, and also really close to Publix. As soon as I arrived, I texted my friends, "lets stay here next time we're in Miami!"

• 8th Nov 2015

My friend and I had an absolutely wonderful stay at Bars! The Hotel itself was beautiful with a gorgeous outside area where you could enjoy breakfast and relax. Our room was spotless and large with a great bathroom. The beds were incredibly comfortable. Free breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Finally, the staff was so accommodating and friendly. The housekeeper even baked brownies a few times. Would highly recommend staying here! Amazing value for your money.

• 22nd Aug 2015