Bars B&B South Beach Miami Reviews

711 Lenox Av. Miami Beach- Fl 33139, Miami, USA

Beautiful accomodation, very helpful staff, breakfast was delicious. Room number 7 just needed a small blind for the window in the shower to stop the morning sun and just work out a lower fan speed for the aircon as it only runs on high and noisey but all in all fantastic new place and thumbs up

• 21st Jul 2015

Very cute place, very clean, nice decorations, great and welcoming staff. Rooms are good size; the bathroom has anything you need. Safe neighbourhood, 10 minutes from the beach and Ocean Drive. Could be a bit noisy during the day, but that is the only negative thing I can think of. I would definitely recommend the place to others and come back myself.

• 11th Jun 2015

Wonderful staff . Parking's a bit of an issue, but overall a great place to stay at.

Great location (just few blocks walking distance to Washington Avenue and Lincoln Road), great staff and fantastic room! Super recommended! I would go back for sure next time in Miami.

Great place!! An oasis in South Beach. The staff was great, specially Maria who was very helpfull and kind to us. Very clean and relaxing. I loved it, we will tottally stay again. Breakfast was delicious! There in a Publix one block away.

Really enjoyed our stay at the B

• 20th Mar 2015

Great location; easy walking distance to the beach. The free hot breakfast in the morning was delicious, and there was often free wine and desserts for guests. Charlie at reception was so kind and extremely helpful with recommendations for restaurants to eat at and things to do in Miami Beach. My friends and I all loved staying at Bars B&B!

Defenitely, the choice we made whe we chose this hostel was the correct one. The staff is really attentive and they make you feel like in your own house. The location of the hostel is also awesome, placed just in the middle of the Miami Beach area. I defenitely would choose again this hostel.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We had a wonderful stay at Bars. As soon as we arrived we were greeted with wine, champagne or whatever drink we wanted. The rooms were clean and designed really well. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were settled in and offered assistance in any way. We came home from the evening and enjoyed the outdoor jacuzzi and had a fantastic breakfast in the morning that the staff prepared 1.5 hours early so that we were fed before we caught our flight out. 5 star experience!!

• 24th Feb 2015

My stay at Bars’ B&B was wonderful. My room was small but quiet, pretty and functional with a very large bathroom vanity in which all my clothes fit. The staff graciously gave my breakfast every morning before the scheduled 8:30 to 10:30 time. The kitchen is accessible all day for coffee, tea and wine. My only point of criticism is that the in room air conditioning/heating unit is **very** noisy. The weather was nice so I just kept the windows open.

• 13th Feb 2015

This is an unreal spot to stay if visiting south beach. The staff went above and beyond and were so welcoming and helpful. We were so impressed and will definitely be coming back.

• 13th Feb 2015

Got into the hotel. Sam greeted us and offered wine and snacks and water. She gave us local recommendations on places to check out. She was more than helpful and the place is superb. Staff goes above and beyond. Very nice place to stay at. Thanks!

• 9th Feb 2015