Base Brisbane Uptown (formerly Tinbilly)

7.6
Very Good 746 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 746 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2017

Great location, awesome staff, awesome bar and clean room. Thanks for a great stay!!

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017

Nice quiet place. Ensuite was a pan when everyone wanted the bathroom at once. Staff were great though especially Dane. Good location next to bus station and good base to explore the city.

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017
6.9

Good location and quite nice hostel, guests not very friendly. Major problem was only one bathroom for 10 people, could do with communal bathrooms too to make this better. Also only 2 plug sockets for 10 people..... take your power pack! Other than that no complaints.

• wtrace6350
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2017
7.7

I was sick when I arrived to the hostel and asked if I could change my booking to be in a smaller room. The girl at the desk was so help and was able to accommodate my request, i never got her name but she was from Galway, Ireland. The next morning, I asked if I could leave my bag there for the day and I was charged 4dollars! Plus there is a 5dollar limit on card transactions. This is the first and only place in all my travels to charge to hold bags.

• South Africa, Female, 41+
30th Jul 2017

Excellent location. friendly and helpful staff. Good deals on food at the vibey pub next door

• dubhsinh3518
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
21st Jul 2017

Australian friendly

• Australia, Female, 41+
20th Jul 2017

Central to everything in the city close to all major attractions of Brisbane City and the double ensuite room I had was extraordinary for the price .....cleanliness was a 10 and the food downstairs was amazing. I'LL DEFINITELY BE BACK 10 OUT OF 10 GUYS WELL DONE.

Hi there, thank you so much for your awesome review!!! We are so glad that you enjoyed our room and bar. Hope to see you again. Cheers, XBase.

• Australia, Male, 41+
19th Jul 2017

I had a very pleasant overnight stay the staff were very helpful and friendly.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

This is without doubt one of the best hostels I have stayed in during my East coast trip! The room was huge and the bed so comfortable. The reception staff were so lovely and helped me with all my train tickets so I knew where I was going. Location perfect and the bar on site was fab. Would definitely recommend.

Hi there, thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so glad that you had a great time at ours. Enjoy your rest of trip, and we hope to see you again. Thanks, XBase.

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2017
7.4

Good location and no noise from the bar. Friendly staff but a weird check in process.

HI there, thanks for the review! Sorry to trouble you when you check in. We are glad that you enjoyed the stay at base, and hope to see you again. Cheers, XBase.