Base Budapest hostel and Backpackers Reviews

Kossuth Lajos Street 1, Budapest, Hungary

Good location, beautiful hostel with friendly staff.:)

Everything was great . Location is very near to turistical center. Hostel stuff was very friendly

Good location!

Great location, 1 minute walk from metro station, pretty comfy beds, great value for money.

I was written that we had the breakfast included, but when we arrived the receptionist told us that it doesn't, whereas we have paid for that !!!!!!

• 15th Mar 2014

Location, interior design, friendly staff

Great value for my money! The hostel was short walk from some of the city's major attractions and very close to the metro station. The staff was very helpful and hospitable. The room was very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hostel!

Really enjoyed our stay here, the staff were really helpful and gave great advice. The hostel was well located, nice and close to a metro station and really short walking distance to the main shopping street. Well equipped kitchen and great atmosphere when we were there.

The hostel was easy to find and straight from the airport by subway, took 30min and cost 550Fl wich is less than 2euros !. the location is fantastique and close to the main attractions: Gellert & Rudas bath, Central market hall, Castle hill, the fortress just 5 to 20 min by walk, so no point to by a transport ticket. the staff at the hostel were really kind and helpfull, and the place really clean. but I have to say that the dorm close to the living room was noisy anyway I'll be back ;D

The people at the front desk were sooo helpful and sweet!! They had great knowledge about where everything was! I truly loved my stay! Great bang for your buck!

• 13th Dec 2013

To state in simple words, every one in our group of 9 was satisfied and happy with our stay in the BASE. It was deinite value for money.

• 9th Nov 2013