Base Rotorua Reviews

1286 Arawa St, Rotorua, New Zealand

Everything was perfect. Very well located. The staff was very nice and helpfull. The room was very clean and comfortable.

We didn't get to stay there as our plane arrived in late

• 28th Apr 2014

That pool was amazing. Stayed here before and knew it was good! Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. Close to the city centre. Just really good.

The kitchen is really really small. I had to wait an hour to get a pan so I could cook.

Hi Lisa, thank you for your review! Our customer feedback is important to us as it is how we know what we are doing right, and also the areas in which we can improve! Thanks to your review we have now re-stocked our Kitchen with pots, pans, cutlery and dishes! Come back and visit if you pass through again!! We would love to have you back!

The kitchen is way tiny! I had to wait 1.5 hours untill I could cook!