Base St Kilda Reviews

17 Carlisle St, St Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

AMAZING! BEST HOSTEL IN AUS! Have never felt so welcomed to any hostel as much as XBase doing anything they can to help and making my expereince truly unfrogetable. The night life here is insane, Big Willy's Boozy Bingo has everyone mingling and getting involved. The rooms are out of this world clean compared to many other hostels I have stayed in with the rooms being cleaned daily. All the staff were super friendly and always smiling. This hostel is the place to be when you're in Melbourne!

• 18th Nov 2013
  • Wales

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! our Monday bingo nights do get pretty wild! hope to see you here again, all the best, BASE Crew

Had a gr8 stay and the rooms where very clean and the staff was very helpful and I had the best stay ever..

• 18th Nov 2013

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! our rad housekeepers do a pretty amazing job of 'rebuilding' the titanic every single day giving every single dorm room a thorough clean! we hope to see you again in St Kilda, all the best, BASE Crew!

I I enjoyed my stay , the place was comfortable , clean , convenient and buzzing. cheers

• 8th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Hi, It is so awesome too see how much you enjoyed your stay here! It was great having you, and we hope to welcome you back again sometime soon :) Warm Regards, BASE Crew

Beds not good. Noisy room, wifi not working all the time. Rooms and stairs smell not good

They had a whole weekend of events in the bar,which you could hear all the way up to the 3rd floor.it was impossible to sleep with the music blaring...

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Norway

Hi Anita, I am sorry the noise interrupted your sleep! we do work hard to provide a safe fun environment for everyone, and hope if you stay with us in the future we will be able to exceed your expectations! Warm Regards, BASE Crew

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Can't wait to go back. Great staff, great facilities and great nights!

• 28th Oct 2013

The staff at Base absolutely rock it out 24/7! The bar knocks out some wicked drink specials so you don't burn a hole in your pocket but you can still party like a boss! The beds are pretty damn comfortable too and the rooms are clean. Really like the fact that they all have private bathrooms also. Location is awesome, close to Acland street shops and restaurants and major transport routes to the city. I'll be coming back for sure!!

• 27th Oct 2013

Thanks for your rocking feedback! great to hear you enjoyed your time with us here :)! all the best, BASE Crew,

1 2 3 Next » last »