Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Bond Deposit
We are continually re-furbishing base surf lodge so that
it may exceed your expectations and it is with this in mind
that we ask for an additional 'security deposit'.
This deposit is to cover lost keys and any damages incurred,
accidental or otherwise.
We ask for £20 cash per person.This deposit will of course be happily returned
should no damage or loss occur.
Large groups (stag/hen)
Base reserves the right to ask for an additional 'security
deposit' for large groups either in advance or upon your arrival
if we feel it may be prudent to do so.
All final payments for outstanding balances must be paid in cash so please have this ready on your arrival otherwise there is a cash machine around the corner from the Lodge.
Also any guests arriving by car are encouraged to park across the road in the Bunker Cafe pay and display car park which currently charges £5 for 24hour permit (increases in peak season). We can organise permits prior to your arrival just give me an email.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.