Bash and Crash Hostel Reviews

Ingavi street No 681, La Paz, Bolivia

It's smell bad everywhere, the bed are not cleaned, and I do not even let a comment about the bathroom...

• 23rd Aug 2015

The rooms smell bad, the beds are not comfortable, the wifi is extremely bad and there is a lot of noise specially at night! I will definitely never come back in this place!

Not the cleanest hostel, the bedclothes had stains on them including what looked like blood. The wifi didn't work. There was a smell in our room constantly. Showers and bathrooms were all downstairs and not near. The bar seemed empty except for staff and their friends and they had music going until 5/6am. Lockers for 'securing' your belongings were right next to the main door and barely standing upright.

Loud, dirty uncomfortable, no windows in our room. The house was run down, there was a crack in our wall through which you could see the hall. No hot water. Only two bathrooms in the cellar.

• 11th Jun 2015

Internet never worked, super cold in common areas, breakfast suuuper basic, warm shower almost never existed. However they offer a nice laundry service.

Yep, so one of Bash and Crash's employees learned the code to my locker over three days by watching over my back, and then when I told him I was going to do the El Choro Trek, he robbed my locker of my MacBook Air 13", an iPhone 4, $250 US, $700 Bolivianos, two macbook chargers, one iphone charger and my shoes. Then he booked it for Oruru. All information about the thief, including his passport is included here in the security video of the crime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEITwHHwhos

The bedrooms and dorms are really nice but the shared bathrooms are pretty gross and the hot water in the showers isn't too reliable. Also the included breakfast is just bread, margarine, and tea/coffee. The death road biking excursion they advertise for 450 bs. was amazing though, very highly recommended.