Bash and Crash Hostel Reviews

Ingavi street No 681, La Paz, Bolivia

Well, after reading the reviews I was kind of scared to even see the place, but it turned out quite alright. True, there is no hot water in the showers, it's a little warm at best and the temperature in the showers is rather low, so showering is not a pleasant experience... and the wifi is very capricious. But in general the hostel is very nice. There is an absolutely awesome bar and very cozy common areas, it's full of backpackers and the staff is very helpful.

The toilet area was so disgusting it made my skin crawl. The hostel is on a very busy street with exhaust fumes. The wifi didn't work and there were people smoking in the bar. The very 1st time in all my 3 months travelling and staying in the cheapest, sometimes 20 bed dorm hostels, I left and went elsewhere instead. They didn't charge me though.

Please stay away form this place.. Its so dirty and smells bad all the time.

This hostel is dirty, pretty much everywhere, and it's smell bad. Rooms are not comfortable, and the wifi doesn't work good at all. We didn't feel good in this place. We don't recommend it.

Rooms and bathrooms were dirty, and the place was very noisy! There were no hot water neither! I met some travelers in my way, they were in another hostel, way nicer. I don't recommend this place.

It's smell bad everywhere, the bed are not cleaned, and I do not even let a comment about the bathroom...

• 23rd Aug 2015