Bash and Crash Hostel Reviews

Ingavi street No 681, La Paz, Bolivia

Rooms and bathrooms were dirty, and the place was very noisy! There were no hot water neither! I met some travelers in my way, they were in another hostel, way nicer. I don't recommend this place.

It's smell bad everywhere, the bed are not cleaned, and I do not even let a comment about the bathroom...

• 23rd Aug 2015

The rooms smell bad, the beds are not comfortable, the wifi is extremely bad and there is a lot of noise specially at night! I will definitely never come back in this place!

Not the cleanest hostel, the bedclothes had stains on them including what looked like blood. The wifi didn't work. There was a smell in our room constantly. Showers and bathrooms were all downstairs and not near. The bar seemed empty except for staff and their friends and they had music going until 5/6am. Lockers for 'securing' your belongings were right next to the main door and barely standing upright.

Loud, dirty uncomfortable, no windows in our room. The house was run down, there was a crack in our wall through which you could see the hall. No hot water. Only two bathrooms in the cellar.

• 11th Jun 2015