Bash and Crash Hostel Reviews

Ingavi street No 681, La Paz, Bolivia

Internet never worked, super cold in common areas, breakfast suuuper basic, warm shower almost never existed. However they offer a nice laundry service.

Yep, so one of Bash and Crash's employees learned the code to my locker over three days by watching over my back, and then when I told him I was going to do the El Choro Trek, he robbed my locker of my MacBook Air 13", an iPhone 4, $250 US, $700 Bolivianos, two macbook chargers, one iphone charger and my shoes. Then he booked it for Oruru. All information about the thief, including his passport is included here in the security video of the crime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEITwHHwhos

The bedrooms and dorms are really nice but the shared bathrooms are pretty gross and the hot water in the showers isn't too reliable. Also the included breakfast is just bread, margarine, and tea/coffee. The death road biking excursion they advertise for 450 bs. was amazing though, very highly recommended.

Funky and cool interior. Friendly staff who can speak English.

a lot of noise outside the room for ALL night , Friday and Saturday , you can not sleep well. The only hot shower is hidden , you have to ask for it ...

I would not recommend this hostel. The toilets and showers are dirty. On the first day the showers were not working and there was no light in the bathroom. The double room we stayed in looked more like a prison cell. However the breakfast (room) was ok and the hostel is close to the center and the main bus terminal.

If you're looking for a cheap hostel without asking for more, this place might be perfect. Rooms don't have ventilation or fresh air. Staff is helpfull. Showers had hot water sometimes. Wi-fi kept dropping out. There is breakfast, but nothing special. Location is good though. Close to busterminal and walking distance to city center.

The staff are very understanding and helpful. Thank you Lucy. Our 4 bed room was perfect. We booked for one night and still here 5 days later. Nice enough breakfast, close to everywhere we wanted to go or get to. Shower water cold sometimes but clean.