9.5
Superb 582 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 582 Total Reviews
Bassetto Guesthouse Located at Via delle Città, 3, Certaldo, Florence.
Italy
Florence FI 50052 Via delle Città, 3, Certaldo
95% 582
43.5368671 11.0521817
    Rooms available

26th Apr 2016

Jean/Tanya I changed my mind. I WILL stay another night. Edwin Keiser

22nd Apr 2016

I thought it had lots of charm , the kind of place you dont find everyday , it was a little cold at night , i extended my stay a few extra days , it was a great place to day trip from with a car

• Spain, Female, 31-40
16th Apr 2016

I had a wonderful stay. It is very clean, staff is really nice and helpful. Bare in mind long walk from train station, if you are tired or have a heavy bag. Maybe it is better a taxi. Trains on Sundays are tricky, travel with time. Nice to visit Certalto Alto. Don't miss it. I would definitely recommend it.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

An absolutely wonderfully rustic guesthouse and hostel! My stay in the dorm style accommodation couldn't have been better and the more than helpful staff ensured I had a fantastic time. Thank you Fattoria Bassetto.

8th Apr 2016

I only spent 1 night here but I am definitely planning to return in the future for a longer stay. It is just outside of town but they have bicycles you can rent and be there in just a couple minutes! It is also right nearby some of the best pizza I have ever had and for cheap! (reception is sure to tell you about it) The owners are really nice and the place is beautiful! My only regret is not staying longer! It has a great social setting which I am sure in awesome in the high season!

4th Apr 2016

I stayed the first week the guesthouse was open for the season and even though there were only a handful of us Tanya did an amazing job making you feel welcome. She organized wine tastings and rides and pasta making classes and went above and beyond what I would expect from a hostel. Plus the buildings and grounds are beautiful. Would definitely stay again! Thank you!