Bastian Homestay

• I/1276E, K.B. Jacob Road, Chirattapalam, Cochin 1, Cochin, India

Superb 97 Total Reviews
Superb 97 Total Reviews

15th Jun 2017

Prior to coming here, I was on holiday in Mumbai, and let me tell you, this homestay was like a breath of fresh air. From the moment I checked in, I was treated like a friend, not a guest. Breakfast is wonderful, the tours arranged are great value for money, and the accommodations are lovely. Strong AC, modern bathroom, clean, relaxed atmosphere, and located within walking distance to everything and anything you could want. not the best for solo backpackers or those wanting to mingle with others

• asheeshace724
  • India, Male, 31-40
24th Apr 2017
7.4

the best part of staying in this homestay is the wonderful and friendly hosts. the homestay is li'l inside from the main road but they have put proper markers to show the way to hostel. One can book tickets for Kathakalli dance performance and other excusrsions directly from the hostel and we found it very convinient and easy for us. Rooms are clean but li'l small but I think it's worth the money you have paid for. The rooms are quite but need to be non-smoking.

22nd Feb 2017

Amazing. Brilliant breakfast too.