Bastille Apartments Reviews

129 Rue du faubourg saint antoine, Paris, France

There was No service. The landowner wrote me the same day telling me they had a problem. I was stranded in PAris till 3am. It was the start of a month long backpacking trip through europe and it was a false start. I had to find a really expensive hotel. I planned everything with hostel world, but since that experiencie i preffered to do things in a traditional way and preffered to pay more than to go through all this again. The worst part: i paid in advance and havent gotten the money back.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Colombia

Only positive things to say about this apartment and the staff!

The location is brilliant, it's really central to everything and perfect for being a tourist. It is really only a room with an ensuite and it is not big enough for 3 people, there were 2 of us & it was a squeeze. It was clean and I would recommend it for 2 people. The location really is the biggest selling point for the room & it was spotlessly clean.