Bastille Apartments Reviews

129 Rue du faubourg saint antoine, Paris, France

Three of us stayed there for a week, and I have to say we had a brilliant time. The apartment was very small but they made the most of the space. The facilities were brilliant and the location was brilliant. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking a place to stay in Paris.

• 13th Sep 2015

There was No service. The landowner wrote me the same day telling me they had a problem. I was stranded in PAris till 3am. It was the start of a month long backpacking trip through europe and it was a false start. I had to find a really expensive hotel. I planned everything with hostel world, but since that experiencie i preffered to do things in a traditional way and preffered to pay more than to go through all this again. The worst part: i paid in advance and havent gotten the money back.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Colombia

Only positive things to say about this apartment and the staff!