Bath Backpackers Reviews

Bath Backpackers, 13 Pierrepont Street, Bath, England

2093 Total Reviews

The bathrooms needed work, always had water on the ground. The common room had a very bad smell to it, and the room was far far too hot. Other than that the beds were really really comfortable and the staff were very nice in helping us. I might stay here again just simply because it was in such a fantastic location!!!

• 24th Jan 2015

Very good location, but no lift makes it a bit less accessible... and you might want to bring a power strip with you--the sockets are below the bunk beds and you will have to share 2 out of 4 roommates...I got my own and I just shared with 2 roommates so not a problem at all. =)

Lovely Staff and A lovely Stay, would recommend Highly nice and quiet location in a beautiful city!

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Finland

Cosy common room and functional kitchen.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

The hostel feels like a hippy commune and the toilet facilities are sub-standard. I had to shower in cold water as there was no option for hot water. The interior of the hostel is dark and dingy with a strange smell lingering in the common room and kitchen. However the location is perfect but overall not a good stay and i question the overall hygiene.

the four persons' room is actually the garret, it's small. Everything is ok.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • China

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at Bath Backpackers. The location is very centrally located and is convienient for being able to easily access sights and attractions. Being only a short 3-5 minute walk from the train station is also a huge benefit. The facilities are more than sufficient, rooms are clean and warm, and best of all are the friendly and helpful staff!! Thanks again :) Orion

• 27th Dec 2014

the staff were really nice and super helpful and the location was so easy to get to and from the bus stop. definitely give it a go.

Rooms clean and comfortable, a good standard for the price. Friendly and helpful staff and great atmosphere at all. I would recommend this hostel.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Friendly, intimate hostel. Really enjoyed my stay

• 10th Dec 2014

Love the place, is clean, comfy, the staff is just amazing and the bedrooms are perfect, is in the city center, I will come back

Great hostel in a great location. Very clean and has a great little dungeon area where you can have a little party without disturbing other people. The only thing they need to work on is the pressure in the shower, it was pathetic!

Definitely recommend! The staff are friendly and very helpful. Very important: hostel it's quite clean.

• 4th Dec 2014

Great time.

• 30th Nov 2014

Staff was very friendly! But the kitchen was very dirty :( urgently needs a lot o cleaning!

Amazing! I am definitely coming here again.

Friendly hostel, we meet many nice people.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

Great Location for 4 girls for one night. We were put in a 10 bed dorm with 6 men that had been living in the dorm for quite a while. The dorm stank and was definitely not big enough for 4 people let alone 10. There were beams above our beds which were dangerous and zero ventilation. We asked the staff where was good to go for food but they weren't very helpful and said they didn't know. As a group we had stayed in a lot of hostels, this has to be one of the worse!

• 15th Nov 2014

It was the worst experience of my life. As I got in the bedroom I felt as I was in a jail.One small room with 10 beds.I had to sleep on the top and my head touched many times with the timbers of the ceiling. The was no place for my luggage.I had to put it under mattress of other guest. The room looked as it had never been cleaned .And there were two guests whose beds were totally coverd with sheets like a cage. They seemed totally unsocial. In my opinion I don't recommend it.

What a shame. an amazingly located backpackers, and a great friendly bunch of staff. the whole hostel was packed, lots of people who live there long term (why i have no idea, for the same price they could rent a fancy city appartment in some cool cities in England !). There were awful things about its facilities are unavoidable in an old building, and extra crammed with beds. But a few simple changes could make it so much better. Mirrors and hooks and safes and side lamps in every room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4