Bath Backpackers Reviews

Bath Backpackers, 13 Pierrepont Street, Bath, England

2073 Total Reviews

Friendly, intimate hostel. Really enjoyed my stay

• 10th Dec 2014

Love the place, is clean, comfy, the staff is just amazing and the bedrooms are perfect, is in the city center, I will come back

Great hostel in a great location. Very clean and has a great little dungeon area where you can have a little party without disturbing other people. The only thing they need to work on is the pressure in the shower, it was pathetic!

Definitely recommend! The staff are friendly and very helpful. Very important: hostel it's quite clean.

• 4th Dec 2014

Great time.

• 30th Nov 2014

Staff was very friendly! But the kitchen was very dirty :( urgently needs a lot o cleaning!

Amazing! I am definitely coming here again.

Friendly hostel, we meet many nice people.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

Great Location for 4 girls for one night. We were put in a 10 bed dorm with 6 men that had been living in the dorm for quite a while. The dorm stank and was definitely not big enough for 4 people let alone 10. There were beams above our beds which were dangerous and zero ventilation. We asked the staff where was good to go for food but they weren't very helpful and said they didn't know. As a group we had stayed in a lot of hostels, this has to be one of the worse!

• 15th Nov 2014

Dirty. Old horrible beds and sheets. Disgusting toilets: 2 to share across 3 floors - each with around 3 rooms of people. Location is 'good' but Bath is tiny, so not exactly a major positive

It was the worst experience of my life. As I got in the bedroom I felt as I was in a jail.One small room with 10 beds.I had to sleep on the top and my head touched many times with the timbers of the ceiling. The was no place for my luggage.I had to put it under mattress of other guest. The room looked as it had never been cleaned .And there were two guests whose beds were totally coverd with sheets like a cage. They seemed totally unsocial. In my opinion I don't recommend it.

What a shame. an amazingly located backpackers, and a great friendly bunch of staff. the whole hostel was packed, lots of people who live there long term (why i have no idea, for the same price they could rent a fancy city appartment in some cool cities in England !). There were awful things about its facilities are unavoidable in an old building, and extra crammed with beds. But a few simple changes could make it so much better. Mirrors and hooks and safes and side lamps in every room.

Well located, need to improve atmosphere and tight rooms. Too many stairs, not the most clean place.

Best location ever.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

For Bath the hostel was value for money. Thankfully it was not full as there was little room to eat and relax. Although in a central location a night club was 50 metres down the road which split out loud and drunk patrons until very early into the morning. They woke me many times.

Everything very good, staff helpful and nice

Brilliant place to stay in bath. close to the centre and stations. Great staff and the kitchen has everything you need to cook a good feed. recommend for anyone visiting bath

The only thing I would improve is the power outlet availability in the rooms. The common room provided the power needed to charge my devices though!

• 27th Oct 2014

the rooms were dirty, there was just one toilette for 2 levels and just 2 sockets in a 8 - bed - dorm

Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms clean and very comf beds.

• 25th Oct 2014