Bath Backpackers Reviews

Bath Backpackers, 13 Pierrepont Street, Bath, England

1977 Total Reviews

Stayed for one night and was very pleased. The staff are helpful and friendly and the location of the hostel couldn't be better. There are a lot of steps to walk up and down though!

Absolutely felt like home!! Keep going and thanks for having me!!!

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Austria

It was very hard to leave Bath Backpackers, their amazing staff were really more friends, and over 2 weeks the place had become my home! Fantastic people, perfect location to see the lovely Bath, would definitely come back again if I ever have the chance! Miss you all, thanks for everything! x

Everything was pretty good overall. Working kitchen, two common rooms, lockers in rooms, good bathrooms. Staff could have been a bit friendlier and the atmosphere was sometimes flat because they had the tv on ALL THE TIME in the lounge room but people were still happy to talk once you approached them.

I had a fantastic time in Bath and at this hostel. I met some great people, the lounge and movie area was fun -if a bit cramped- and the laundry service was outstanding. However, the bathrooms and showers were not well kept, nor was the kitchen, which smelled. The bedrooms were nice; I was in the 12-bed room, but there was still plenty of space. However, the lockers were tiny. Less than five minutes walk from the bus/train station though.

in kitchen was very bad particular smell , and very hot, i was in top room up stears and was very hot in the room , was not air condition

Room was like a sauna, bathrooms in basement is quite inconvenient. Ok but wouldn't come back.

We don`t like that we had no safe for our important things and the beds were not clean!

• 18th Jul 2014

I thought at first glance it was a bit old, but once inside and soaking up the atmosphere that feeling quickly changed to a warm homely feeling. As a first time backpacker I was very surprised with the facilities and cleanliness. The staff couldn't be more helpful. I am travelling for another 6 weeks and will continue to do in hostel accommadation. I hope the rest are as good as the first. Top job Bath Backpackers.

• 17th Jul 2014

Needs work in the bathroom area

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The staff was lovely, helpful and very friendly. The room was clean and bright, although small and with no furniture other than the beds. Showers were clean and comfortable. If anything could be improved, that would be some extra bathrooms. The location is excellent, very close to the station and to the main touristic sites. I have stayed for just one night, but I have enjoyed my stay and would reccomend it.

• 12th Jul 2014

Was a great place with friendly staff however was a bit of a pain having to go all the way to the basement for a shower. Would stay again all the same.

Good location only. However, unfriendly staffs, dirty lounge, lack of bathroom (just a few in the basement). Briefly, i will never come back this hostel for sure.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff is extremely friendly and add to the positive atmosphere of the hostel. The location is right in the center of Bath; close walking distance to shopping, tours and the gorgeous parks. The facilities were very clean, and there were tons of bathroom space. I met some awesome friends that I ended up travelling with after our stay. I definitely recommend this Hostel if you're passing through Bath :)

Great hostel, and a fun and cost-effective way to enjoy Bath!

• 4th Jul 2014

The common room is a bit small but very cosy, the staff were super nice when I was there. The rooms are very nice once you figure out how to open the doors (I'm just clumsy). The showers were good, the only problem is they are in the basement and I was on the top 3rd floor. Would come back for sure!

This hostel was cheap and had a nice atmosphere. Our dorm was crowded but really nice with a high ceiling and a pretty view. There was no breakfast included but the staff was really nice. I am happy with my stay.

Good hostel, great location, very lovely staff. Would stay again.

• 29th Jun 2014

This place has a good price, facilities and everything is fine. Only complaint is the noise from people woohooing and yelling in big groups until two am every night. There is a club across the street and you hear the noise so close it sounds like they are yelling in your ear. I was sleeping by a window on a street side.

The place is with great location and friendly staff. But the place is kind of run down. The shower in the basement is horribale. Besides, the space is really limited for the upper bunkbed on the top floor: you really have to squeeze yourself into the bed between the columns on the roof. Anyhow, its what one could get with that price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5