Bath Backpackers Reviews

Bath Backpackers, 13 Pierrepont Street, Bath, England

1948 Total Reviews

Needs work in the bathroom area

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Good location only. However, unfriendly staffs, dirty lounge, lack of bathroom (just a few in the basement). Briefly, i will never come back this hostel for sure.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff is extremely friendly and add to the positive atmosphere of the hostel. The location is right in the center of Bath; close walking distance to shopping, tours and the gorgeous parks. The facilities were very clean, and there were tons of bathroom space. I met some awesome friends that I ended up travelling with after our stay. I definitely recommend this Hostel if you're passing through Bath :)

Great hostel, and a fun and cost-effective way to enjoy Bath!

• 4th Jul 2014

This hostel was cheap and had a nice atmosphere. Our dorm was crowded but really nice with a high ceiling and a pretty view. There was no breakfast included but the staff was really nice. I am happy with my stay.

Good hostel, great location, very lovely staff. Would stay again.

• 29th Jun 2014

This place has a good price, facilities and everything is fine. Only complaint is the noise from people woohooing and yelling in big groups until two am every night. There is a club across the street and you hear the noise so close it sounds like they are yelling in your ear. I was sleeping by a window on a street side.

The place is with great location and friendly staff. But the place is kind of run down. The shower in the basement is horribale. Besides, the space is really limited for the upper bunkbed on the top floor: you really have to squeeze yourself into the bed between the columns on the roof. Anyhow, its what one could get with that price.

I liked my stay here and think this is the only place to stay in Bathe. Great place to meet people and the staff were great.

As I arrived too late at the Hostel, I only can tell about my stay between 8am (my arrival) and 10am (check-out). So, I cannot comment on the sleeping rooms and how spending a night at Bath Backpackers is. But I can tell that the staff is very kind. I could take a shower and relax in the common room. The facilities are average: shared showers and toilets as well as a common room with TV and a kitchen. Average for hostels I would say but not comparable with hotels.

Excellent location & staff. Poor facilities, dirty & messy kitchen and common room and bathroom.

Fantastic location in Bath, easy to get to from the train station and to explore the rest of the town. Rooms were bright and clean. The only downside was that the common room area is a little small for the amount of people staying and the kitchen storage area probably needs to be a little more organised. But aside from that would recommend this hostel for a great stay.

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 19th Jun 2014

Too many stinky plastic bags in kitchen & fridges full with open dishes-not enough social space to eat & watch TV also stinky-needs airing ie wide open windows-female bathrooms vast improvement & smell better not mouldy-lovely quiet so I slept very well.

a bit of work on the showers, and painting the common room in a light colour would make a massive difference

The staff was unfriendly and not hospitable. Dining area too small, too few chairs and table to sit and eat at. The lock on the room doors are not safe enough. Shower rooms too far from the bedrooms and are dirty. No slippers, towels or soap provided

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Honestly the beds were pretty hard and the hostel was pretty warm, even if it was summer and also it was pretty noisy. However it was definitely clean, a great location and the staff were super friendly!

• 13th Jun 2014

It was really great to stay at Bath Backpackers! The staff is really helpful and nice. The location is exellent! You are near everything. It was really nice spending time in this hostel.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Very friendly staff., best location ever.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

A really cheap and well located hostel. You won't get any breakfast. Which is fine because of the price. The shower heads and taps to the sinks had not been cleaned in a while, by far not the worst I've seen but still a bit gross.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5