Bath YMCA Reviews

International House, Broad Street Place, Bath, England

The only issues that I had with the hostel was that there was only wifi in the lounge and cafeteria, and not this the dorms. This made it difficult to watch movies before bed. Also there was no refrigerator to store food and no kitchen to prepare meals. There was only a microwave. The hostel was right near the clubs and city center.

Used the YMCA as a crash pad when I stayed overnight in Bath. Couldn't complain about anything. Clean, comfortable, close to the city center where I'd been wandering around for hours and wasn't hard to find. It was my first time staying in a hostel by myself, and I never once felt concerned about safety or cleanliness or anything. I didn't really stick around to give accurate thoughts on much other than the bed and room, but I got what I was expecting.

• 1st Oct 2014