Bath YMCA Reviews

International House, Broad Street Place, Bath, England

Great hostel, great location. Only negative is the noise! They have a sort of games room downstairs where they allow guests to make as much noise as they like until 1am, every night!

I was made welcome. The room was a single, light, airy, comfortable. Showers and toilet clean and ample. Staff friendly and helpful. Location, minutes from the Parade in easy walking distance of everything of interest. Waitrose supermarket 2 minutes away. Half the price of like, local accommodation. computers with internet in reception x3. Lovelt substantial buffet breakfast 6.30am - 10am. Would stay again. ty all. Greatly apreciated.

• 28th Aug 2014

Helpful & polite staff, clean rooms & facilities. Stayed in a private twin room, had its own little sink which was handy. Internet access only available downstairs. Would recommend if you are planning on staying in bath, was able to walk everywhere. No complaints.

I would deffo go back

• 24th Aug 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, the hostel was very clean and quiet, my room was lovely, the staff very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast generous. The only thing I would have liked was an outdoor space to dry washing. Also the ironing boards were very stained/dirty I'd definitely stay again...thank-you!

• 24th Aug 2014

Everything was ok! The localization is excellent.

• 24th Aug 2014

Excellent staff and great location!

Clean and well located hostel close to everything worth seeing in Bath. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were clean and was happy that my single room had a sink in it! Would not hesitate staying here again.

Very good!

• 22nd Aug 2014

VEry helpfull and suportive stuff, very good bed for the price class, nice atmosphere in the house.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Everything was great, except for the almost unusable internet. Very very slow, both WIFI and the computers in the lobby.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Hostel is in a very position. It is clean and room (we had private room) was comfortable. We have a very big concern about facilities, washing machine was not available in the hostel, this kind of service should be always available.

• 20th Aug 2014

Great location in Bath, near to the city centre and the rail station. Breakfast included with the room, which was fine. I would stay there again. The most surprising thing to me was how quiet it was. This was a definite PLUS.

• 20th Aug 2014

Loved our little room with a view. Decent breakfast

Nice for a quick overnight stay. Not much to look at, but it was clean and the staff very nice.

The showers were sometimes not running warm water, but aside from that we really enjoyed our stay in Bath and especially the great location of the hostel.

Hi So happy to stay with you in a beautiful city and all staffs were so kind. Thank you very much for your kindness.

Great stay, thank you

• 16th Aug 2014

I got a private room with 2 beds for the same price I spent for one bed in a mixed 10 bed room in London. I felt safe here, location is excellent, wifi in lobby area, light breakfast... overall excellent value for price I paid and I would definitely stay here again.

Great location and offers cheep accomodation in a city swarmed by expensive hotels. However, the atmosphere was not that of a young traveller; rather a quite, subdued retreat. This of course has its benefits although we were looking for/expecting a little more liveliness.