Bath YMCA Reviews

International House, Broad Street Place, Bath, England

The hostel is clean and comfortable, in a great central location and excellent value for money. The staff are friendly and helpful. The only problem is some of the customers, returning late at night drunk from the clubs and waking everyone up as they return noisily to their rooms!

• 1st Mar 2014

Thanks for a nice stay!

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Austria

This was a good hostel. Clean enough and I enjoyed my stay even more due to going in the off season with few guests. You can see the improvements that they're making to the up-keep of the rooms (individual bed lights were being installed as I left). I'm still yet to see a hostel with enough hooks in the showers and I got the feeling that the staff at reception were volunteers (their information regarding cafés with wifi for eg could've been a bit more informative). I would stay there again.

Great hostel (much better than others I've been to), especially loved the breakfast – much more choice than I expected – keep up the good work! Will definitely recommend. :)

• 9th Feb 2014

Fantastic location for a hostel, although was a little hard to locate at first. Staff friendly, good value for money with breakfast included in the price.

• 3rd Feb 2014