Batman Fawkner Inn Reviews

39 Cameron Street, Launceston, Australia

I had a broken foot and my room was up 2 flights of stairs. nothing that could be helped. apart from that it was good for what i needed.

My room was really dirty (dust and hairs Everywhere) and i stayed 2 saturday nights in (the 2nd i didn't have the choice, i had left my luggage in their storage) and it was SO NOISY!!!! I mean the hostel is just next to a night club and you can heard everything until 3am! And as well, because it was not enough, they hosted musicians who used their instruments during the night .... But in their rooms. And no table to eat in the kitchen!!! Such an horrible place ....