Batman Fawkner Inn Reviews

39 Cameron Street, Launceston, Australia

What a fantastic hostel! Our main man Chris on the door hooked us up with tickets to the heaving nightclub below our window. Our 6 person mixed doom booking ending up being a two person private room next to a hens party. What more could you want for $25 a night! Managed to pound a few "quiet" beverages in the common room. Perfectly located opposite a church to seek forgiveness for your sins the next morning. Highly recommended.

Great place, listing is wrong. There are no single rooms as I found out after arriving and finding another person in what I believed to be a single room. Otherwise excellent.

• 11th Jan 2016

It was perfect! It's definitly the best hostel!

1. Staff super rude and sucks! Staff did not tell me kitchen closed from 9am-10am for cleaning(doesn't make sense to clean up in peak hour though). When i said i need to get my sandwich in the kitchen, the staff threatened me "next time will deactivate your key so you can't get in". 2. My friend booked a Female dorm. A man got in her room and shared one night with her. 3. I booked a private room but turns out staying with somebody else! 4. Floor in the room is sloppy. *Worst one ever!*

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

Loved the visit...very clean, good location, excellent staff.