Battambang My Homestay

Superb 116 Total Reviews

• CalumJacobs
  • England, Male, 25-30
25th Jan 2017

Where to start, I've been travelling for four months and Battambang My Homestay has been far and away the best place I have stayed. Kun and his family will do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. From collecting you from the bus station to offering you fresh fruit every night. The room itself was spotless (and cleaned daily) and the home is only 7 minutes from town by bike (which they rent free). I will certainly come back.

19th Jan 2017

Stayed for a couple nights. Mr. Kun and his family run the place and live on the property, and they were welcoming and helpful throughout my stay. They greeted me in the mornings, checked in with me in the evenings bearing yummy fruits, and helped get me sorted with everything. Delicious homemade breakfast comprised of real dishes, not just toast. BMH is quiet, great for getting away from the crowds and chill. Free bike rental (in good condition) & hot shower (actually almost burned myself).

• USA, Female, 41+
10th Jan 2017

Excellent! Kun was such a hospitable host. He answered emails promptly in excellent English. The place is a little out of town on a quiet green street which we loved. There are free bikes to use to get around and the ice coffees at the next door cafe are the best we have had. Rooms are clean and comfortable and Kun greets you with a smile and plate of fresh fruit when you arrive back in the evening. He will also arrange a bike tour (worth it) and transportation to boat/bus. .

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
15th Nov 2016

Its out of town but they offer tuk tuks so its not a problem. Very nice local breakfast. Mr Kun is very nice.