Battambang My Homestay

9.2
Superb 122 Total Reviews

• Iceland, Female, 31-40
24th Apr 2017

Quiet lovely place. Great breakfast and service. Evening fruits were also good. They picked me up when I arrived by boat and helped me organise a great full day tour with a motorbike. I also had a designated driver the hole stay wich gave me good prices.

• harryfung1
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

My first Homestay and dang, far superior to hostel at Siem Reap. Difference: Kun owns this property and lives here with his family. Less than USD $20/night for elaborate vacay-room with massive Queen bed. Wifi is speedy. Every night Kun's high school boy swings by and gifts me with fruits (mangos, bananas) and asks when I'd like home-made Cambodian breakfast. Chat with Kun and his kids!!! Very well educated. Kun personally trains all his drivers, friendly and informative. Thanks Kun and Odom!

1st Apr 2017

This place is wonderful. The family is so kind and tended to our every need. They assign you a tuk tuk driver, which is nice to prevent scamming. They helped plan everything. It's far out of town, but the one restaurant nearby is cheap and good. The evening plate of fruit was nice too :)

1st Apr 2017

Stay here! The hospitality is unreal. Breakfast is home made, mr.kun brought us fruit at night, water bottles every day. My friend was sick and he was so helpful getting her what she needed. Nothing is really "downtown" in Battambang, so you don't need to be close to there. Rent a bike and go to the caves and circus and stay here :) it's safe,nice outdoor space, not for the party people. Enjoy!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017

Great value for money! Mr Kun is so lovely and makes it easy to organise things. The room is nice and has everything you need - you need to pay extra to use the aircon but it's still pretty reasonable. The only complaint about the room is the light in the bathroom was a dull red colour. Great if you want to have a disco in the shower, not so great if you want to get ready in the mirror. Location isn't close to the main street but a tuk tuk is only $1 and there are bikes you can use for free.

• CalumJacobs
  • England, Male, 25-30
25th Jan 2017

Where to start, I've been travelling for four months and Battambang My Homestay has been far and away the best place I have stayed. Kun and his family will do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. From collecting you from the bus station to offering you fresh fruit every night. The room itself was spotless (and cleaned daily) and the home is only 7 minutes from town by bike (which they rent free). I will certainly come back.

19th Jan 2017

Stayed for a couple nights. Mr. Kun and his family run the place and live on the property, and they were welcoming and helpful throughout my stay. They greeted me in the mornings, checked in with me in the evenings bearing yummy fruits, and helped get me sorted with everything. Delicious homemade breakfast comprised of real dishes, not just toast. BMH is quiet, great for getting away from the crowds and chill. Free bike rental (in good condition) & hot shower (actually almost burned myself).

• USA, Female, 41+
10th Jan 2017

Excellent! Kun was such a hospitable host. He answered emails promptly in excellent English. The place is a little out of town on a quiet green street which we loved. There are free bikes to use to get around and the ice coffees at the next door cafe are the best we have had. Rooms are clean and comfortable and Kun greets you with a smile and plate of fresh fruit when you arrive back in the evening. He will also arrange a bike tour (worth it) and transportation to boat/bus. .

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
15th Nov 2016

Its out of town but they offer tuk tuks so its not a problem. Very nice local breakfast. Mr Kun is very nice.