Batumi Hostel Reviews

Lermontovi 10, Batumi, Georgia

Good location, friendly staff, good value for money. Shops, pharmacy, excellent bakeries and restaurants nearby. Close to the beach. Coazy common room to hang out. I'll come back here for shure. If you arrive at the airport, take the bus!! Busstops are close to the hostel and you'll pay 1.6 lari (2 rides) instead of 25 or more for the taxi.

Our room was in a separate apartment block whic3 of 3. Majestic landscape looking over Ishak Pasa Sarayi at #Dogubeyazit in Eastern #Turkey. Click on my profile for full image h was quite dirty and felt very unsecure. The lock on our door was broken, and when we asked them to fix it, we had to hang around for a few hours waiting for it to be done. The owner never turned up to fix it, so we carried out bags back to the main area so we could go out. The door was never fixed.

i stayed in dormitory for 10 people, and it was awful. during such heat that was at that time in Batumi, there was just one fan, which mad more noise that cool air. moreover, the shower wasn't cleaned upto midday, even after cleaning it looked as nobody touched it. kitchen - it was another disgusting place there. especially a cooker. and the last but not least, staff. One of the girls Tatia, was very charming and heplful, the other one, ignored me as I wasn't in the field of her interest

Very nice place, perfect ambiance thanks to the wonderful staff !

Great location and friendly staff too. I stayed here because the other hostel was called surf hostel in a coastal town with absolutely no waves, retards. I don't regret my choice. The street it's on has a great selection of places to eat and it's close to the beach 5 mins

The location is really great and the girl at the reception is really nice but the rooms are very small.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Turkmenistan

Hostel is in good neighborhood, close to the beach and aquarium. Lots of shops nearby. Hostel has very poor security, no lockers, no doors, no locks, nothing, anyone can drop by. It is kind of dirty, the linien was wet, everything else was kind of sticky. Often there was no water (don't know wether it was hostel's or Batumi's fault). All in all it was cheap, so I guess you get what you pay for.

A very big and lively hostel where you are sure to meet people. staff mostly friendly and helpful and good breakfast too! The owner is so so kind and I do recommend this hostel

we've booked a twin room and explicitly asked for two beds - ended up in a dirty, shabby room with a tiny double bed on a super-old matress, half of the laths missing. no comment on that, no excuse. garbage under the bed, on the cupboard, obvioulsy not really cleaned for a pretty long time. same with the bathrooms - only two for really many people, not clean. didn't see any lockers although it was listed they had some.

Well located close to beach, great and very helpful staff especially teo was very helpful! Highly recommend!

Really claustrophobical place. When it's full you can feel like in anthill... Great location, very nice staff but so small rooms and one bathroom (toilet and shower in one room...) for 12 people. Imagine how it looks in the morning...

it was not easy to find reception, a table would be helpful, like ring here, wait here etc. Otherwise really big rooms, helpful staff, enough showers, beach is 5-10 min to walk. Pick up a shared bike on the beach (register at tourist info office), than you can be in 5 min everywhere in the city.

Top Hostel, Top Staff and well located. :)

• 26th Jun 2015

The girl that works here is great, and is very helpful and friendly. Sadly the hostel itself leaves much to be desired. It is cramped, and the solitary bathroom is constantly wet, the hot water is unreliable, the wifi is unreliable, even the electricity itself cuts on and off. The kitchen is very basic and small, you need to BYO cutlery.

The staff are really friendly and helpful Would recommend.

Wonderful place with very friendly staff. The girl was extremely polite, cute and helpful. She helped me in everything I need. Hope to come there again!

great stay at Batumi hostel! fantastic location close to the beach and cool areas of batumi. the staff is incredible. the staff us awesome. Tatia is the sweetest girl and will help you with anything you need.

To go to hostel in Batumi, located near the beach and walking distance to the center. Owners are very helpful in arranging everything we needed. Showers and toilet are old but regularly cleaned and for the cheap price it this is what to be expected.

The hostel was very good! Great location, next to the beach, nice restaurant! There is everything you need! The best was the Satff!!! The girls were so friendly, helpful and organised a great going out party in the building on 22nd floor! :) They helped us with lost luggage and buying train tickets! Thank you so much!

I have had experience with this staff in Tbilisi at Friends Hostel and they are wonderful. Not very clean- mostly the bathrooms- but it's inexpensive and in a great location by the sea.