Batumi Hostel Reviews

Lermontovi 10, Batumi, Georgia

The staff are really friendly and helpful Would recommend.

Wonderful place with very friendly staff. The girl was extremely polite, cute and helpful. She helped me in everything I need. Hope to come there again!

great stay at Batumi hostel! fantastic location close to the beach and cool areas of batumi. the staff is incredible. the staff us awesome. Tatia is the sweetest girl and will help you with anything you need.

To go to hostel in Batumi, located near the beach and walking distance to the center. Owners are very helpful in arranging everything we needed. Showers and toilet are old but regularly cleaned and for the cheap price it this is what to be expected.

The hostel was very good! Great location, next to the beach, nice restaurant! There is everything you need! The best was the Satff!!! The girls were so friendly, helpful and organised a great going out party in the building on 22nd floor! :) They helped us with lost luggage and buying train tickets! Thank you so much!

I have had experience with this staff in Tbilisi at Friends Hostel and they are wonderful. Not very clean- mostly the bathrooms- but it's inexpensive and in a great location by the sea.

I think the price was reasonable for this type of hostel. I am not a picky person that is why I feel the hostel was just good for me.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Nice hostel with very friendly staff. If you dont need much and want to be in good location for very reasonable price, this is the choice for you.

I stayed in this hostel one night. Great staff, good place. I highly recommend.