Batumi Hostel Reviews

Lermontovi 10, Batumi, Georgia

In stead of two bed room, we received double bed room. good for couples but not really for people who are not a couple. it was also quite cold.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Lali was the nicest staff I've ever met :-)

A great little Hostel in the middle of Georgiian's Batumi yet close to the beach and to downtown. But the best is the staff, a warm welcome and non stop smiles! Keep on the good work!

• 6th Oct 2014

I really loved staying in this hostel! The location is great: 10min to the beach, a lot of shops and mini-markets in 5min walking distance. Bus stop and bike rent point are just around the corner! In the building there are a khachapuri,shawarma and hookah cafes. 24/7supermarket is in the next building. The girls-hostesses are the greatest! If you need anything, they are always happy to help! Living room is very cosy and comfortable. Had a great time spending there! Def recommend the hostel

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Ukraine

Really good hostel. Ceap, clean, perfect location for the beach. Excellent staff! Thx girls for the nice time, I'll come back!

Very friendly staff :), very good lacations, near good restaurants and the best ajarian chachapuri in Batumi :) . Staff there is very helpfull .

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Poland

When I came to Batumi hostel, I thought that I would stay there only for 3 nights, but I liked it so much, so I spent 8 nights there. The girls on the reception are very friendly. Hostel has perfect location - sea, city center, shops - everything you need is really close. In the kitchen they have gas cooker, washing machine, dishes, so you can use it all for your comfort. But the best thing is - I met really good people, so next time I go to Batumi, I would stay at Batumi Hostel Lucy Ukraine

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Ukraine

Batumi Hostel is a good choice if you want to stay at a quite clean and cheap place. The owner first was quite friendly (even speaking a German to me), but later seemed to not care about friendliness anymore too much. Overall an ok choice!

I stayed in the same hostel last year when their location was better and it made me come back, but the only good thing about the new location is the proximity to the beach. Apart from that everything is fine. The lady (the owner's mother) is so sweet. She treats everybody as their children and she has a great sense of humor)) They have to add more ventilation in their toilets. cheers! will definitely be back.

We did the reservation at hostelworld and already paid the reservation fee. When we arrived we had to move to another hostel which was more expensive and had finally to pay a more expensive price!!!

Hi, we are really sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately during summer season there was not only your case of overbooking, but we have covered all the additional costs. I think youre angry cause you never told us that the other hostel changed the rate what we agreed. if you asked us then we could refund it to you. Anyway you got email from us where you can send your bank details and we'll transfer that overcost to you. sorry again.

Nice place to stay, good location - very close to the beach and a 10 minutes walk from the centre and railway station. Beds are clean, kitchen has everything you need to cook with. Shower was more like a sauna but that's just weather in Batumi, very hot. No problem with wifi in the rooms. Staff is nice and helpful. I stayed there 2 nights, would come again!

Was ok for us all in all. At the begining there was misunderstanding of the reservation but they worked it out. Nice people on staff. Nothing special at all with this hostel.

Cleanliness of the bathroom left a lot to be desired. The most expensive and also the worst accommodation throughout Georgia. Room from the street very loud. The only plus - close to the beach.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Run by lovely people and the common room was just the way a hostel common room should be, comfortable and very socialable,easy to make new friends. Alas it's not the cleanest but it's Ok, no bugs around but some extra TLC would be good. Good location close to the beach and an excellent kebab shop next door

Positive: very good location, friendly staff. Negative: very cramped and stuffy, not very clean.