8.7
Fabulous 180 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 180 Total Reviews
Bauhouse Hostel Located at Benigno Malo 10-31, Gran Colombia, Cuenca.
Ecuador
Cuenca Azuay Benigno Malo 10-31, Gran Colombia
87% 180
-2.8953595 -79.0044558
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

Great hostel. Confortable, tidy and with a good atmosphere

• Australia, Male, 31-40
13th Jan 2017
7.7

Good location. Free Breakfast is basic (omelet & 2 pieces of toast, butter, jam,coffee/tea). Hot water.Beds are comfortable but they are not standard width. Small. The pillows are very thin. Kitchen small. Atmosphere was bad. There's a tv/lounge room and the nights i was there on one of them yhe sound was on very high. Dorm rooms are noisy especially from the streets and i guess that's why they offer earplugs at reception.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Perfect location in the heart of Cuenca. Everything is really clean and the people friendly.

• issacmaw2044
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
27th Dec 2016

Great location in Cuenca. Breakfast is great eggs for breakfast is always a welcome treat. Nice and clean and tidy as well. Staff as well tried hard to help me out with what i needed help with.

30th Nov 2016

perfect place to stay in cuenca right in the center 2 blocks away from the main park very clean place staff very friendly very big kitchen with all you need to make delicius meals the owner very polite also the place to get toghuether and make friends internet service wifi very fast also very helful with inf about places i wish to visit the places also big so you can walk around big screen tv with lots movies to watch it eas the perfect place for mike in cuenca

10th Oct 2016
6.9

Staff is really friendly. The place looks a bit run-down though. The atmosphere isn't very nice. Also it definitely needs some more cleaning.

4th Sep 2016

Good hostel. Nice staff. Good location. Has TV room with lots of DVDs. Cons: Have to pay extra for towels, limit to 5 minute showers. Worst spaghetti I have had in my life. That is quite a accomplishment since I am almost 50 years old and have ate a ton of spaghetti. Note: It was free, so not a compliant. However, pizza night for $3.50 was pretty bad. Summery: Fine place to stay, but don't buy any food there. Free breakfast is okay and mixed drinks are good.

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Sep 2016

Nice hostel, great location with helpful staff.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016

It was pretty good. Loved the Sunday dinner, met some cool people, no curtains on windows so very bright though and wifi wasn't amazing. Great location, but I was disappointed by the fact I wasn't told about the construction going on - not because of the noise but because no taxis would take me there from the bus station, just ignored me and told me to walk (at night with all my stuff). Finally got one to take me to the next block over - just a warning would've been nice.

13th Aug 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Very friendly staff. I had a yummy breakfast and all day coffee. I stayed for a delicious dinner with the staff and guest. We sat around the table and ate yummy veggies, home made tortillas and we shared great laughs. The lockers are broken in the inside back panel. Stuff fell down to the other locker #2underneath me. I used locker #1. Good thing no one had stuff under me. I was able to retrieve it. The bathrooms are not very private I can hear all