Bavaro Hostel Reviews

Bavaro, entr. Los Corales, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

This was an amazing experience here and the people I met as well as the staff were awesome!

• 24th Jun 2014

The place is well located if your up for relaxing on the beach, no real nightlife in the area though. Best bet go to the beach turn right, keep going till you reach a big resort, walk in and enjoy the pool and free drinks ! Did it for two days - hliarious. Just don't order food, need a room number

The hostel is clean and the location is perfect, very close from a beautiful beach, bar, restaurant and supermarkets. The staff is very helpful and they are always giving you the best options and recommending you places to eat, go out and how to live the real Bavaro

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

The location is perfect, very close to restaurants and the beach is 3 minutes walking. The staff is great, they are very friendly and always willing to help. The hostel is clean and nice.

• 24th Apr 2014

The staff was very helpful (restaurant recommendations, help with the bus, clubs, etc). It was only a two minute walk to an amazing beach! Good restaurants are just around the corner. It has a great common room with movies, beanbags, and lots of outlets for charging devices. There was a rat spotted twice while I was there (eventually they chased it outside) and the bathroom floor would get quite dirty because there was no shower curtain to keep the water from the shower in the tub.

• 12th Apr 2014

Thanks for staying with us, it was a pleasure to have you here :). We were able to resolve the problem of our 'visitor' and appreciate your comments, hope to see you again soon!

I really enjoyed the staff and the hostel is close to the beach

I've spent a couple of relaxing days in this area and the hostel was ok, nothing to complaint about it!

staff was awesome. place was great, but punta cana wasn't for me.

We truly enjoyed the friendliness of the Staff and guests - the atmosphere was collegial - I want to be in that hostel every time I will travel to Bavaro Beach - and will recommend it to all my friends too - Gill, Crystal, Natasha, Eva, all were superb people always helping, giving a hand, listening to your need and providing for comfort - very very enjoyable indeed - Thank you for find this truly beautiful place on earth for us - I consider the room MINE for ever - I want to be there always.

• 27th Jan 2014

Great Atmosphere and really close to the beach Maybe the room can be renovated a bit But overall great time there