Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel

Fabulous 4301 Total Reviews

• Uruguay, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2017
3.7

I don't like The staff of the hostel, then morning staff. If youn book the cheapest room they make you feel that. For everything they ask deposit and if you lose the receipt you lose the money. The room downstaris called studio has more than 70 beds, supposed to be 30. The toilet smell Day, was horrible. They charge 1 euro more if you pay with card. The wifi dosent reach the roll room. Many things that they should improve and the staff should be more polite

• France, Male, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
2.0

I stayed there 5 night and really hated my experience staying at this hostel. The staff in General was unprofessional and at times unfriendly, the food is supposedly homemade and was quite disgusting, I slept in the basement where you have the noise of the pipes, the ventilation ect, there is no signal and the internet doesn't reach the basement... Anyway there was a ton of reason why I certainly do not recommend this hostel; I am sure there are far better ones!

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Pretty good location and very helpful staff! Plus points too for the free locker rental services.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

Nice hostel, I was in a 4 people dorm which was nice, a little small in my mind (kind of a double bed with a guy next to me I didn't know). Bathroom and toilet were clean, would be nice to put soap and paper towels. There might be more social hostels, but depends also on the person of course, lobby & breakfast area gave me some kind of "modern hotel" feeling. Breakfast for 6,50 € is a little expensive in my mind. Plus is the well located situation of the hostel, receptionists were very friendly

• EmmaKampherbeek
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Nice hostel, good spot in Berlin Mitte.

8th Feb 2017
6.6

Whole lobby was smokey from cigarettes pretty much the whole time I was there, and room was way too stuffy at night.

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2017
6.0

Although the female receptionist tried to welcome and be friendly, she just spoke quickly and seemed not to care about my question concerning the price and tax. After some minutes talking, finally she got what I wanted to ask. Moreover, I feel a bit that she was quite impolite to me (or she was just kidding?) when she said that: "I'm sorry, I don't speak your mother tongue". (Of course, you are not able to.) So, please try to understand the problem rather than keep talking like a robot.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Stayed recently for 2 nights in a twin ensuite apartment room. Room was very clean and came with shower/bath and kitchenette. Room and hostel was very clean, staff were very helpful and friendly. Located in the perfect place with loads of transport links to rest of city. Sites such as Brandenburg gate and reichstag are ten minute walk away. Area felt very safe both night and day. I would definitely come back and stay here .

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

This is a great hostel. The location is perfect and the amenities are clean and working properly. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

Really like the lounge, bar area and etc. The staff are friendly along with the guest that we're there when we were,great value for money. Was a little upset that they made a mistake when we checked in and woke us at 3AM to inform us that they had only charged us for 1 bed and that the stranger that they actually put there need his bed... in result I had to PAY to get a bed in the basement (room with 30 beds) at 3am so I would have somewhere to sleep.