8.4
Fabulous 3,999 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 3,999 Total Reviews
Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel Located at Ziegelstr. 28, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10117 Ziegelstr. 28
84% 3999
52.5236109 13.3905959
    Rooms available

• Tunisia, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

Excellent staff, and conformable rooms.. The location is very nice :)

• Turkey, Female, 31-40
20th Aug 2016

It is a great place with huge common area, secure , clean and modern rooms with its own lockers.I stayed in room 306 . Great place to socialize and close to many attactions. Only things there was no kitchen to cook. That must be a problem if you stay long. Also be aware that the pool was not open on top floor even the weather is nice. I think they should change the info in hostel profile. Staff was ok but they would have been more welcoming and informative.I would definitely stay there again

19th Aug 2016

Had a great stay but there was no kitchen which was annoying for us as travellers. Also in the 30 bed dorm there is no lights apart from your side lamp so this is hard to see anything. The food is AWFUL from there bar so stay away! However the place itself is super cool and a great location! Met some great people in the social area which is what hostels are all about for me! And the beds were really comfy I have to say! :) I would stay again but not in the 30 bed dorm!

19th Aug 2016
7.7

Very nice hostel, the atmosphere is very young and fun. I stayed in the 30 bed room and it was a total shock for me since I've never stayed in a room with some many people. Downside is that it's in the basement and it's kind of dark. They charge for you linens and towels which kind of sucks. The showers were in the room but you had to leave the room for the toilet. Over all good stay, can't complain; I manage to stay in a 30 bed room for two nights and actually had a good stay.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016
7.7

Unfortunately there were no locks available for the lockers. Lot's of people looking for a party, so the dorm was quite often loud at night. Staff was friendly and always willing to help with questions, generally enjoyed my stay.

17th Aug 2016

This hostel was perfect for two students on a short break to Berlin, we had our own room with ensuite which was really clean and nice. They have all the facilities that you'd need, we were even able to hire a hairdryer! In walking distance from the major sights and a metro line that will take you wherever you need to go easily. We would definitely recommend to a friend!

16th Aug 2016

Loved this hostel, most of the staff were friendly and very helpful. The hostel was very social, with a bar downstairs so perfect for people travelling who want to socialise. Location was perfect, not far from the station and walking distance to a lot of places. There was no kitchen if you are looking to cook your own food - and only one bathroom to the 8 bed we stayed in. Other than this I have no complaints.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016
6.6

When we tried checking out the guy was rude and refused to give us our money back for our key card deposit which was ten euros. He claimed that we needed a receipt which we never received. We explained that we had two key cards only and paid for each key card five euros. He refused to give us or deposit and claimed we were lying which I'm not sure how we would be lying if we had the key cards. Our bathrooms were very dirty. And they gave us the wrong type of room we paid for but we didn't argue

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
6.9

Nothing amazing about this place. Nice big shower. Comfortable beds. No self catering facilities. Inconsistent wifi which is the thing that annoyed me most. There's also only one shower and toilet per room and with 8 people it become hard! The only other communal toilet was on the ground floor which sucks when you're on level 4 and the elevator is broken. It was advertised as having a roof terrace but we could never access it. I'd probably look for something else if I returned to Berlin.

• eshaw10
  • Northern Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

Fantasia stay at Baxpax! We arrived and our booking had been lost, but they sorted us right out and upgraded us from a 30 bed to a 3 bed which meant we had the room to ourselves in great comfort for the last stop of our trip, and for the same price! Thank you Baxpax, you made our Berlin stay 10x more comfortable!