Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel

Fabulous 4294 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4294 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Pretty good location and very helpful staff! Plus points too for the free locker rental services.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

Nice hostel, I was in a 4 people dorm which was nice, a little small in my mind (kind of a double bed with a guy next to me I didn't know). Bathroom and toilet were clean, would be nice to put soap and paper towels. There might be more social hostels, but depends also on the person of course, lobby & breakfast area gave me some kind of "modern hotel" feeling. Breakfast for 6,50 € is a little expensive in my mind. Plus is the well located situation of the hostel, receptionists were very friendly

• EmmaKampherbeek
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Nice hostel, good spot in Berlin Mitte.

8th Feb 2017
6.6

Whole lobby was smokey from cigarettes pretty much the whole time I was there, and room was way too stuffy at night.

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2017
6.0

Although the female receptionist tried to welcome and be friendly, she just spoke quickly and seemed not to care about my question concerning the price and tax. After some minutes talking, finally she got what I wanted to ask. Moreover, I feel a bit that she was quite impolite to me (or she was just kidding?) when she said that: "I'm sorry, I don't speak your mother tongue". (Of course, you are not able to.) So, please try to understand the problem rather than keep talking like a robot.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Stayed recently for 2 nights in a twin ensuite apartment room. Room was very clean and came with shower/bath and kitchenette. Room and hostel was very clean, staff were very helpful and friendly. Located in the perfect place with loads of transport links to rest of city. Sites such as Brandenburg gate and reichstag are ten minute walk away. Area felt very safe both night and day. I would definitely come back and stay here .

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

This is a great hostel. The location is perfect and the amenities are clean and working properly. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

Really like the lounge, bar area and etc. The staff are friendly along with the guest that we're there when we were,great value for money. Was a little upset that they made a mistake when we checked in and woke us at 3AM to inform us that they had only charged us for 1 bed and that the stranger that they actually put there need his bed... in result I had to PAY to get a bed in the basement (room with 30 beds) at 3am so I would have somewhere to sleep.

1st Feb 2017

Definitely one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in, only issue is the wifi didn't reach our room so well and we had to go to the lobby to get anything done on the Internet. But besides that the staff was great and the place was very nice.

• Greece, Female, 25-30
25th Jan 2017

I ve stayed in the 30 person room for 3 nights. It is really hard to have a quiet night since there ar too many people inside, if you have earplugs then problem solved.There are dimmed lights so its always dark+there is a locker next to each bed (remember to take a padlock). There are 2 bathrooms inside the room and 4 toilets on the floor. You have to pay for the shits+5 euro deposit for the access card. Location is super bec its 3 minutes from Fried. tube from where you can go everywhere.