Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel Reviews

Ziegelstr. 28, Berlin, Germany

My friend and I had a wonderful stay downtown, the staff were amazing and rooms were fantastic esp the 5 bed dorm room, would recommend to anyone. Special shoutout to Miriam you were great fun but forgot to meet us for a drink lol..

The staff & this hostel is top shelf! One of the best hostels in Europe, can't fault this place!

I have been in hostels around the world for years - I dare to say this has been the best experience so far. So cheap, so well located, so nicely decorated and great atmosphere - would return there without a question. The bar is just awesome - finish your day by chilling in the lounge with a nice unexpensive beer. And it goes around the clock - you'll never get bored there. But if you just want to rest, you won't be dissapointed either, since rooms are quiet and clean.

Excellent :) If you want to go Berlin and stay somewhere in the heart of Berlin ,this is the best choice for you.I didn't expect that Baxpax was so close to most of touristic attractions.You don't need to get a ticket for one day cause you can go everywhere on foot.It is so clean,rooms are very nice,lockers are safety and the staffs are very helpful and speak English,German and Spanish.

I checked out of this hostel half way through my stay in Berlin. The amazing location doesn't make up for the lacking atmosphere and staff members were occasionally rude. Not a place for the solo traveler at all; it seemed to only have population on weekends and was not a good place for meeting people.

Great place to stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. This location isn't right by all of the bars, but it is very easy to get there by metro. I would definitely stay here again!

• 28th Oct 2013

Great location for tours and access to main train station for Scholfeld airport express train, clean, good security with individual lockers for baggage before, after and during stay. Staff were very friendly. Large hostel/hotel so atmosphere for individual backpackers lacks if you are looking to meet people. Overall great stay and good value for money.

I stayed in the the dorm of 30. I was attacked by bed bugs. Disgusting. I receive a chocolate bar .. I guess that made of for it .. Not.

• 26th Oct 2013

This hostel was ok. Felt kind of average. It would have been nice to have breakfast included but there was a fairly inexpensive one if you wished. I wasnt in the hostel much but the common room is nicely laid out to meet people for solo travelers.

you need to sort out the security in your locker room - would have been a perfect stay if my laptop wasn't stolen.

• 24th Oct 2013

The hostel was very clean, and I felt very secure in the hostel, except there were only 4 lockers in a 5-person room. I was the late one to arrive so I did not have a locker to use which was very annoying. The location of the hostel is not bad, but I've stayed in places that are much closer to the station (just a slight inconvenience). The bathroom is situated outside of the room which is also an inconvenience.

Shower water temperature kept changing. Almost burnt myself. My bed looked like someone slept on it.

• 19th Oct 2013

Great hostel. I would definitely come back here.

• 18th Oct 2013

The hostel area was really dark, so I guess then don't clean the place really often. Also the worst was that my friends and got bites from bed bugs =S during the night, so we couldn't sleep at all.

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

Some of the staff seem like they dont care very much about the customers. I experienced more than once just standing at the reception waiting, after they had seen me, while they just talked to each other or something like that. Ben is great though.

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Denmark

Cool place in the middle of a great City! I would recommend this hostel for anyone who wants to sty for a seightseeing trip in Berlin. I was there on a businesstrip and had to book a 3 bed room as no other room was available. There I had to Change the bed Sheets on my own, which was not that comfortable... however I could sleep very well and enjoyed my stay in the middle of Berlin!

1 2 3 Next » last »