Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel Reviews

Ziegelstr. 28, Berlin, Germany

The hostel itself is ok, nice entrance and the rooms are alright. Beware the bath, there was a ridiculous wall along the side that slanted inwards. I am a tall girl and was unable to stand straight in the tub without hitting my head on the wall. I have back trouble so this was not fun when it came to washing my hair, surely a shower unit would be far more sensible. Regarding staff, there is a blonde lady who has absolutely no people skills whatsoever, she alone made me want to stay elsewhere.

• 14th Nov 2014

great position in the middle of Berlin and very easy to reach by metro.

not that bad.. its ok..

A great hostel, with a brilliant location. The room was clean and the staff we're extremely helpful - they went out of their way to help us book an event as the pages were in German. Would 100% stay there again when I'm next in Berlin. I can imagine that it's even better during the summer months with the outside terrace area and probably more people around.

The hostel is great! nice atmosphere, very nice lounge and bar, good staff. located right in the middle between the main station and the city center. dorms clean and big enough only things not really happy about: internet kept disconnecting, breakfast and bar prices a bit high

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. It was clean had excellent security and good staff. My two areas of improvement are, firstly there wasn't a kitchen to prepare your own meals so you had to eat out or eat in their cosmo lounge. So for someone on a budget this could be a big thing. Secondly, the price of the room doesn't include the city tax or bedding cost, both of which are compulsory, so would have been much better to include them in the whole price, not merely mention them in the fine print.

1 2 3 Next » last »