Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel Reviews

Ziegelstr. 28, Berlin, Germany

I enjoyed a lot my stay at Baxpax Downtown Hostel !

• 14th Feb 2015

A very nice hostel with a nice club vibe. Nice enough staff in comparison to the average disinterested hostel staff person. The wifi is currently not working very well and required frequent logging in.

I had the following experience: When I got to the hostel there were no towels available for renting so I had to buy a towel in a shop (10€). In the bathroom belonging to my room there was a woman - which was not in my room - she wouldn't leave the shower saying she was meditating, and accusing me that I was on drugs. In my room there was two guys drinking beer and smoking for the whole afternoon. (the hostel is supposed to be nonsmokers). The staff is terribly rude AND SLOW.

The common dorm was horrible; dark and the bathrooms/showers were inaccessible. When we brought it up, the staff member suggested paying for an upgraded room. When we finally consented, everything took a major turn. The staff member who helped us was very nice and extremely accommodating. With the upgrade, the rest of our stay was pleasant. Having our own bathroom was nice and view was quite enjoyable. The only thing that could have made the hostel better was more reliable wireless.

AMAZING. Such an incredible weekend. Will be coming back and will be recommending !!!!!!

-Very cold staff and rude -the bathrooms at the basement was used and by the people from the bar, so never was clean enough - there was no light in basement, very noisy because of the door and always cold - facilities evennit a micro In general as a guest i didnt enjoy of felt relax staying there.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »