Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel Reviews

Ziegelstr. 28, Berlin, Germany

A nice stay in Berlin and in this location. A central place. The staff was welcoming and helpful.

• 4th Apr 2014

Whenever I'm in Berlin I stay at Baxpax Downtown in Mitte. I've always been very satisfied with everyone and everything. I look forward to being there again very soon. It seems like my Berlin home, away from home!

Thank you for such a nice stay at your place, guys! : )

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Bulgaria

A fab hostel in a very central part of Berlin. Everything was easily reachable on foot, and S and U Bahns were only minutes away. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the rooms great. The bar downstairs served great food and drinks were really reasonably priced!! Would def stay again!! :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »