Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel Reviews

Ziegelstr. 28, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel! This is my second time in Berlin and I'll definitely consider returning to this hostel. The food isn't too bad and the beer prices are reasonable.

• 15th Apr 2015

Excellent atmosphere with a pub\restaurant in the same building and a very good living room which makes everyone comfortable. Staff was very helpful. Near to the train and metro station.

The bathroom and shower facilities were very clean and very nice. I was a little nervous to stay in a room with 30-40 other people but it was kept dark and quiet at all times which was nice because I was only there for sleeping. They had a very nice and welcoming game room/reception to hang out. I was impressed by the staff and the overall vibe of the place. I HIGHLY recommend!

• 6th Apr 2015