Bay Bridge

8.7
Fabulous 96 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
19th Jul 2017

Really cool and modern place. I had a male shared room, my roommates were friendly and we quickly became friends and had dinner together. Great place to relax away from the downtown. I spent my time in the lobby or the "Link", which is a lounge, working on my computer. The gym and pool are super nice, I felt like I was at a resort and not a hostel. The hostel is right on the water and there are some supermarkets and malls within walking distance. Still close to downtown and they provide a bus.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Happy about my stay here! My brother and I were pleased of the convenient shuttle service, the gym, and the pool. The only thing was our room smelled of smoke despite the no smoking policy. Other than that, my brother and I were quite sad to leave on the day of 'cause the place was exceptional!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
30th Jun 2017

Amazing experience. Friendly and helpful staff. This hostel/ hotel is 20 mins from downtown so it allows you to explore the city more. The pluses are the staff, restaurant, location, swimming pool, gym, laundry and biggest Plus is the seaside view that wakes you up in the morning. Amazing for the price. I will come back again.

4th Jun 2017

Even though you may be far from the city, you can get some great amenities like the gym and the pool. The hotel also offers shuttle services that go to the nearby MTR stations and another shuttle that can drop you off downtown where the airport express is. During my stay, we had a rooming issue. I booked for a female dorm, but in the middle of the night, we had a guy come and sleep on the empty bed. I'm guessing that there was a scheduling problem.

15th May 2017

Great service at reception, room was clean, bed and sheets were comfortable, many plugs for electronics, it looks like pics. It's 30 min out of Hong Kong central/tsim sha tseun by metro. But shuttle busses/and other buses to and from hostel are convenient - but make sure you get directions to them from reception. Metro stations are huge and confusing. It's worth the distance in my opinion if you are visiting Lantau-----it's closer.

• mathildeguion
  • France, Female, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

Very good place, not an hostel at all, but very clean rooms and with good accommodations. Place really far from everything so it takes a long time to go everywhere, but the shuttle to the metro station are really practical.

• USA, Male, 41+
26th Apr 2017

Awesome room. Had a stove and fridge in the room. Great decor and plenty of space for everyone. Will stay there next time in Hong Kong

7th Apr 2017

Staffs quickly & professionally resolved conflict caused by the confusing directions to get to the Hostel. Need better instructions from subway to Hostel. Smartly designed room. Need locked storage for luggages if possible.

4th Apr 2017

The dorms are amazing and the facilities are great too. It's really clean and neat. It's also very expensive though, but that's the way it is in Hong Kong..