Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

Intended to stay for 2 days. Ended up being 4 days. Great meals included. Very friendly staff. Mid-March was a very quiet but I think it was starting to pick up when we left.

Nice common area. Pretty good location.

Great location lovely staff. Showers were pretty dirty and not all the doors locked! Place was generally very muddy! Nice areas to hang out and a close to the beach.

I had a great time! I met a lot of interesting people. The location is very nice.

Definitely worth staying at! The food is incredible, rooms are comfortable and staff really helpful. I needed to change rooms and they were very accommodating with helping me do so. It is one of the closest treehouses to national park entrance and there is an eclectic mix of people who stay there so always people to meet! The only downside were the showers/toilets, but for a treehouse experience they work just fine. Would stay here again!!

This place is great for meeting people and the staff are always happy and helpful. Location is great and the breakfast is amazing. Its the most chilled out place i've visited so far, sitting around the fire at night is great. Would definitely stay again.

Great location and great homemade food for a convenient price. We were very happy with our choice.

• 10th Oct 2014

Breakfast and dinner was provided and was delicious. Only stayed 1 night, but seemed like a good place for R&R.

It's a great chill out place, with large and relaxing open common area/cafe. Great breakfast and dinner included. And it's the closest hostel to the beach.

After 4 months of travelling this is by far my favourite hostel. Breakfast (including fresh cooked omelettes etc) and a huge buffet dinner are included. Lovely outdoor area where at night they get a big fire going for everyone to sit around. The treehouses are simple but the sheets are clean and so are the bathrooms. 5min walk to the beach and ruins. We originally booked 2 nights but ended up staying for 4 because it was so relaxing at Bayrams!

I could've stayed here for weeks. Two free 5 course meals per day and a great atmosphere make, all for dirt cheap, Bayram's one of my favourite hostels yet. Near the beach and the Lycian Way trails. Mimi and the other staff did everything to make sure their guests were taken care of. Attracts a mix of people, great to meet friends. You can relax all day by the beach or in their fruit orchard if you don't feel like the walk. To save money get the 10 swipe card for entrance into the beach.