Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

Was great, breakfast and dinner were excellent

Intended to stay for 2 days. Ended up being 4 days. Great meals included. Very friendly staff. Mid-March was a very quiet but I think it was starting to pick up when we left.

Nice common area. Pretty good location.

Great location lovely staff. Showers were pretty dirty and not all the doors locked! Place was generally very muddy! Nice areas to hang out and a close to the beach.

I had a great time! I met a lot of interesting people. The location is very nice.

Definitely worth staying at! The food is incredible, rooms are comfortable and staff really helpful. I needed to change rooms and they were very accommodating with helping me do so. It is one of the closest treehouses to national park entrance and there is an eclectic mix of people who stay there so always people to meet! The only downside were the showers/toilets, but for a treehouse experience they work just fine. Would stay here again!!