Superb 559 Total Reviews
Superb 559 Total Reviews
Bayrams Treehouse Located at Olympos Antalya, , Olympos.
Turkey
Olympos Olympos Olympos Antalya
91% 559
36.3960002 30.4734134
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 31-40
30th Jun 2016

Great place. Will recommended!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
7.7

No lockers in dorm room. Apart from that pretty good ! Lots of great food provided

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

I LOVED this place! Olympos is truly a slice of heaven on earth and Bayrams is located perfectly at the end of the main road 5 min walk from the beach :) The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean and cool, the toilets and showers are clean but best of all the place is utterly gorgeous! Bayrams provides peace, tranquility, a space to meet likeminded travellers and some cool bars to sink a beer or two at night! I highly recommend you stay here!!!! I extended my stay and I will be back!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at ! My second visit to Bayrams. Awesome breakfast and the most amazing dinners are included. Great friendly staff, fabulous atmosphere. Really chilled vibe. Can't recommend this hostel enough ! Clean shared bathrooms, all sorts of rooms for affordable prices. I can't wait to come back !! 1 week at a time is never enough !

23rd May 2016

Breakfast and dinner are included, which is amazing. The dinners were delicious and the staff was so kind. There are no lockers and no way to guarantee your things are safe, which is always a priority for me. In every other way, this location is incredible.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
1st May 2016

We loved our stay at Bayrams! The outdoor chilling out area is incredible and the food is some of the best we had in Turkey! Absolute value for money and I would go back and recommend to anyone. Aircon in our room was also soo nice.

20th Apr 2016

One really cannot criticise Bayrams but this time it was quieter than I might have wanted it to be.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Apr 2016

There were no lockers in the dorm rooms but everything else at Bayram's was excellent. The proximity to the ruins and the beach was super convenient and the breakfasts AND dinners were really good. Bayram's has a great vibe and is an excellent value for your money. I plan to return.

2nd Feb 2016

I had a great stay! Wish I could have stayed longer! The cabins are rustic, but very cozy and comfortable. The shower is hot, too, which is great. Dinner was excellent both nights I was there, and breakfast was good as well. Although I would like if there was wifi in the rooms, I think it encouraged more socializing to have to go to the common area for it. Would recommend!