Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

Great stay however more of a communal atmosphere would help this stay!

Good location (one of the last hostels before the beach), cosy bıg lounge outdoor area (where to meet other couples or backpackers) and cheap prıce, I was posıtıvely surprısed to see that not only breakfast but also (a good) dınner ıs ıncluded ın the prıce.. excellent value for money!!

Great hostel and great little town. It was o good place to relax and wind down a bit in the lounge seats near the bar. Dinner was super each night!

Well, this is something special! Don't expect it to be that clean, but if you want to stay in an environment like this, you shouldn't expect it to be a 5 star hotel. I loved it though! The beach, the ruins, the atmosphere, made me believe I landed in paradise :) The breakfast en diner are amazing, so good job to the people who prepare this! Also, Lolita, the crazy little tiger she is, is a nice mascot!

What an amazing place and the breakfast and dinner is unbeatable!!! If you want to do a sailing cruise just bargain it down. 4 days sailing during the main season shouldn't cost you more than 600 Turkish lire ;)

• 27th Jun 2014

great value with excellent diner

very cool. our 'treehouse' (aka hut made of wood) was cool, they're all very basic which is all you need. Only down fall is if you have rude neighbours like we did who talk loudly late at night, you can hear everything. Also lots and lots of sex noises ;) Would stay again, dinner and breakfast was ace.

Great hostel/pansiyon. Stayed here for 2 nights and I wish I stayed longer! Breakfast and dinner were included in the price and the atmosphere of the place was awesome - super relaxed and chill. Close to the beach.

• 13th Jun 2014

Great hostel to stay at if you're after a few days or weeks of relaxing by the beach and hanging with friends. Dinner is always great and the bar staff (Belinda and J-Dawg) were totally wonderful. The rooms are clean and adequate but the common showers and toilets get a bit dirty. Overall not a huge issue though.

Great place to stay and relax! Very close to the beach and the included food was pretty amazing! Staff are quite helpful and it was very cheap. Would recommend this place definitely :)

• 6th Jun 2014

Nice open area, but it felt like a wierd 1600's hippy commune, very strange vibe. Food was decent and you got A LOT bathrooms were ok with separate shower from toilet which was good. MANY people stay out very late and get drunk come back and make a lot of noise at 5 am. I would suggest a private room if you can swing it. Beach was closer than other hostels but you had to pay to see the "ruins" to get to the beach which was stupid.

Great place, free dinner is healthy and plenty, as close to the beach as possible. Go swim at night with the biolunescent plakton. Staff is kind and relax. One of my favorite place in 20 countries I've visited.

Beautiful, quaint tree houses. Fantastic place to stay, beds were comfy and the bathrooms were clean. The food was great, the dinners were some of the best Turkish food we were yet to have. Will most definitely recommend this place. Thanks for the stay

Amazing place. I would consider this to be the top choice of Olympos 100%. The atmosphere is great since everyone on this small street is coming here to socialize. The staff is friendly, flexible and helpful and will produce a great atmosphere. The lounging area is wonderful with cushions and electrical outlets. Close to the beach! Excellent delicious breakfast and dinner. Unfortunately because of all the people the public facilities got a bit dirty as the day goes on.

Amazing location, 10 minute walk to the amazing beach. Every morning you get a fresh made omelette, every night is a feast, I was stuffed every time, great food! All included in the price! Accommodation is quite rustic but everything you need is there and surroundings are beautiful.

Bayrams was really lovely. We stayed there only a night before we began a cruise from Olympos to Fethiye. The cabins are not very plush, and they are locked with a padlock but have windows with no locks, so your stuff isn't necessarily safe from theft, but there are safety deposit boxes which you can hire for free. It has a lovely outside area where you can sit and drink, the dinners are delicious, and FREE along with free breakfast where I was made on of the best omelettes of my life!

not very clean rooms and very limited WiFi.. But i wanna say that its atmosphere was really amazing.

Great place. Toilets could be cleaned more frequently but awesome place to stay.

What a place! Take me back! Bayram's is a gem. Olympos is spectacular, you can't go wrong. The breakfast and dinners are AMAZING. The bonfire every night was great to meet new people, and the staff are always happy to help out and organise activities. Staying in a Treehouse was great, minus that it was SO cold at night even with the heater on. The facilities are good, the "common area" a great place to chill under the orange trees with a drink! I highly recommend this place! I will come again!

Stayed in Mid-March 2014 at Bayrams, it was off season and almost no other guests around, Anyway, we really enjoyed our time there. Rate included yummy breakfast (try the omlette) and tasty dinner which they prepared vegetarian, espacially for us! So nice, this place is a good choice to stay!

• 19th Mar 2014