Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

This hostel is amazing! Such a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere! The accommodation is basic but very clean and well looked after. The breakfast and dinner which is included is great, and a really nice addition to the outstanding service provided by the family who run the hostel. The family were so incredibly hospitable- a driver collected us from the airport and he waited 7.5 hours for us as our flight was delayed. Very kind! The location is great-as close to the beach as you can get. So good!

A great hostel with a great atmosphere. Very chilled environment to kick up your legs and relax.

• 28th Jul 2015

Very nice and chilled out hostel! Great that we got breakfast and dinner provided.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great location, nice staff, good chilled vibe and always lots of people around. Food was amazing, best hostel food I've had! Only drawback no lockers but door to treehouse lockable so all fine.

I loved my stay in this hostel. It's very simple but you have everything you need, location is very nice and the food is great. It's also perfect to meet other backpackers.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Such great people. Food is good (dinner and breakfast included!!) and the atmosphere is awesome. Close to the beach and decent wifi!

Excellent location, great food, very good atmosphere to hang out and relax, great staff. Facilities were decent, all good except the pressure in the showers (at least one of the showers that I used, was basically non-existent... basically dripped out..). But other than that no complaints at all, cool tree house we stayed in.

Absolutely loved this place. The ac in the dorms was amaaaazing and the free breakfast and dinner was the best food I had had in months!! Ended up extending and extending and stayed a week!

Everything was great apart from the wifi!

A fantastic stay in a great location. Easy access to the beach, food, ruins and activities. Staff very helpful. Only downside was small locks on private rooms which could easily be broken in to. Pack insect repellant too!

Olympos is amazing and staying at Bayrams truly adds to the experience! 6 bed treehouse was comfortable with airconditioning,power points and lockable door. No lockers in the rooms so have locks for your bags handy. Share bathrooms were easily accessible. The included buffet breakfast and dinner is amazing!!! Eating area is very cool-great place to hang and meet others. Great bar at Bayrams also! Walking distance to beach & ruins! Easy to book a sailing trip too as V-Go is right next door!

Had the best time at Byrams. If you are going to Olympos you must stay here! The free dinners and breakfast are amazing. The dinner was the best food I have had on the 6 weeks I have had so far. Staff are so friendly (bar staff Gem & Tobs have it going on) and the atmosphere is GREAT! playing cards in the afternoon after a lovely day at the beach. Would also recommend doing the kayak tour, was a blast. Can't wait to head back.

One of my best hostel experiences ever! Reviews speak for themselves. Great food (breakfast AND dinner included!) and atmosphere made it so easy to hang out with others and make new mates. Friendly, helpful and easy going staff. Olympos is small so everything you need (i.e. the beach) a few minutes walk away. Treehouse perhaps isn't the right term, it's like a little community of wooden cabins.

This place is amazing!!! We originally were supposed to stay for 2 nights but that became 4.(I'm here as we speak) perfect place, for relaxation. There are these huts with pillows good luck doing anything once you sit down.The food is great especially dinner, & there are some cool ozzie bartenders and sweet staff that are very helpful! One thing is there are no lockers so if staying in a dorm be wary and also drinks (cocktails) are pretty expensive here 20tl you can find cheaper down the road!

Loved this hostel! Ended up staying a few extra nights. The breakfast and dinner is delicious. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Great place to meet fellow travellers. Will definitely stay here again.

Had an amazing time here! The relaxed, social environment is fantastic, excellent value for money and great food. I'll be back!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

I enjoyed my stay at bayram's, food was great and it is located very close to the beach and ruins there were some issues with the bathrooms cause the shower door did not close, otherwise it was a good experience have to say I didn't think it was cheap

Excellent atmosphere. Good rooms. Close to park entrance. Food is reasonable. Enjoyed the people I met here. Olympos was not busy even in June so it was nice to stay at a place that had a few people. For the area, you can get better prices at neighbouring pensions that are not as popular on hostelworld, but still good.

Very chill hostel, we really enjoyed staying here

It was a very pleasant stay at Bayram's. Food, people and environment were just great. I'd definitely recommend it.