Bayrams Treehouse Reviews

Olympos Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

A fantastic stay in a great location. Easy access to the beach, food, ruins and activities. Staff very helpful. Only downside was small locks on private rooms which could easily be broken in to. Pack insect repellant too!

Had the best time at Byrams. If you are going to Olympos you must stay here! The free dinners and breakfast are amazing. The dinner was the best food I have had on the 6 weeks I have had so far. Staff are so friendly (bar staff Gem & Tobs have it going on) and the atmosphere is GREAT! playing cards in the afternoon after a lovely day at the beach. Would also recommend doing the kayak tour, was a blast. Can't wait to head back.

One of my best hostel experiences ever! Reviews speak for themselves. Great food (breakfast AND dinner included!) and atmosphere made it so easy to hang out with others and make new mates. Friendly, helpful and easy going staff. Olympos is small so everything you need (i.e. the beach) a few minutes walk away. Treehouse perhaps isn't the right term, it's like a little community of wooden cabins.

This place is amazing!!! We originally were supposed to stay for 2 nights but that became 4.(I'm here as we speak) perfect place, for relaxation. There are these huts with pillows good luck doing anything once you sit down.The food is great especially dinner, & there are some cool ozzie bartenders and sweet staff that are very helpful! One thing is there are no lockers so if staying in a dorm be wary and also drinks (cocktails) are pretty expensive here 20tl you can find cheaper down the road!

Had an amazing time here! The relaxed, social environment is fantastic, excellent value for money and great food. I'll be back!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

I enjoyed my stay at bayram's, food was great and it is located very close to the beach and ruins there were some issues with the bathrooms cause the shower door did not close, otherwise it was a good experience have to say I didn't think it was cheap

Excellent atmosphere. Good rooms. Close to park entrance. Food is reasonable. Enjoyed the people I met here. Olympos was not busy even in June so it was nice to stay at a place that had a few people. For the area, you can get better prices at neighbouring pensions that are not as popular on hostelworld, but still good.

Very chill hostel, we really enjoyed staying here

It was a very pleasant stay at Bayram's. Food, people and environment were just great. I'd definitely recommend it.

Great, relaxing place right by the beach. Friendly staff and wonderful meals!

Awesome value, dinner and breakfast both included, and they were both wonderful. The outdoor area is an awesome place to hang out, sleep, read, and talk to people.

Bayrams has a laid back, chill atmosphere & excellent staff - they gave me an awesome room upgrade for quite cheap at arrival . Located close to the beach but still not at the one end of the valley you can easily experience anything that Olympos has to offer. The food is delicious and plenty, the only criticism I have is that maybe they could have had more variety in the breakfast menu.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Bulgaria

Value for money with included breakfast and dinner was a definite draw for us. Nice chill place where it's fun to chill out for a bit during a trip. The hike up to chimera was a definite highlight of our stay. We did it during the day and without paying for the flames your and it was still quite fun

Great place to stay, excellent value for money and helpful, friendly staff.

• 18th May 2015
  • Scotland

Definitely a fun place to be! Great location and very helpful people. If your a climber, check this spot out!

• 17th May 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at Bayrams. The facilities and tree houses were very cool and the free breakfast and dinner were great. Would definitely recommend it!

The atmosphere of this hostel was amazing. Comfortable seating areas, bonfires, and only a short 5 minute walk from the beach. Breakfast and dinner is included which makes this hostel dirt cheap. This is the perfect getaway

AMAZING - We had an overall excellent 4 night stay at Bayrams. We will recommend this to all our friends for future travel plans, 1000% best accommodation deal I have had through my 9 months of traveling Location: It is the closest to the beach and best reatuarants Food: Dinner + breakfast included (more like all you can eat buffet). Best turkish food that we had in the whole of turkey, all cooked by the family with the use of freshly sourced fruit, veg and meat Staff: PERDECT

• 8th May 2015

Must stay ... Cheap good location awesome experience showers and toilets good! Good/helpful staff loved it

Great experience, awesome breakfasts and dinners. Comfortable rooms, staff always helpful.